3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$184
PricelineUS$184
Hotels.comUS$184
TravelocityUS$184
Vio.comUS$184
travelup.comUS$237
All reviews m club brooklyn bridge front desk new york hotel bar room was spacious the entire staff mini fridge few blocks bagels leonard beverly angelo subway nyc bellman platinum
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 November 2022 via mobile

We booked the hotel for a week. The furniture was worn-out, the cleaning insufficient, the room was dark, windows dirty. My mattress had a big stain, sink a large crack that was repaired provisionally. No drinking water inside the room. Compulsory daily destination fee not enough for 2 people’s breakfast. The only positive thing: beds were comfortable, room was quite big. Yet, we had to cancel after the first night. Can’t understand how people manage to stay there. We would not stay there again.

Room tip: There is a compulsory destination fee that you can’t avoid to pay.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2022

We had a destination wedding at Brooklyn Bridge Park and the Brooklyn Bridge Marriott
was the base of operations for over 70 Guests.
I greatly commend the staff of the Brooklyn Bridge Marriott.
From the multiple room block organized by the head of Block sales, Nadine Rosa-Grajales, to the front office staff of Yahira and Agnes, to the excellent service in coordinating transportation for over 70 guests by the head Bellman, Nicholas, the service was exceptional. It made my daughters great day all that more memorable.
Even the fourth-floor cleaning staff displayed exceptional courtesy in servicing our suite,
particularly after an extensive makeup session.
I Thank General Manager, Tyler Wood and his staff for an incredibly well-done Job.
The experience is worthy of a congratulatory letter to the Marriott Corporate
Management.

Room tip: Plan early and use your room block
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 November 2022

We were assigned a room in the South Tower. There was absolutely no drawer space. We had unpacked quickly before we realized this. The bed was also more like a Murphy bed, not typical Marriott.. I asked to move to a different room, and although we got one on the same floor with a better view, this room also had no drawer space. I have never stayed in a Marriott hotel, or any hotel for that matter, that did not offer this. We literally had to store everything in our suitcases for 3 nights. When I complained I was told that all rooms were designed this way. I later found out that this tower had originally been built to house airline crew. Maybe that was reason. They did say they would have some drawers delivered but this never happened. Our internet was not working but when we tried to call to the front desk no one picked up. I did go down to the front desk but there was one person checking in a long line so gave up. The hotel also did not provide daily housekeeping service unless requested. This should have been advised at check in. Covid is really not an issue now so this was obviously an attempt to cut costs. The room was a decent size for New York. I usually stay in Manhattan where they tend to be smaller. Overall not a good Marriott experience. Maybe because it was Marathon weekend and they were understaffed and sold out. Also, don't like the fact that the daily resort fee of 25.00 plus taxes but for which you got a 25.00 F&B credit, expired each day. Why not give a 75.00 credit for the entire stay? We had plans outside the hotel so were not able to fully utilize this. Not sure why a resort fee is charged in the first place for a city hotel. Because you can? Because everyone is doing it? You also get a 20.00 dry cleaning credit. Seriously? Who needs dry cleaning when most people are not staying for more than a few days?

Room tip: Don't get a room in the South Tower
Date of stay: November 2022
Sam Ibrahim, General Manager at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2022

Dear Katerobins24, thank you for taking the time to share your experience here on TripAdvisor. We greatly appreciate your feedback and have addressed your comments with our leadership team in ways we can focus harder and meet the needs of our very important guests. Regards,

Reviewed 10 November 2022

Everything was EXCELLENT! The customer service was great at check-in and my room was very nice and cozy! The hotel is in a great location! I recommend if you go to Brooklyn that you stay at this hotel. Love it ♥️

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2022

I have been staying in this hotel for business for a few days nearly every week (except summers) for the past seven years. I consider this hotel to be my second home. The front desk staff is always accommodating, the rooms are spacious and clean, and the breakfast staff are always so friendly and welcoming. The staff throughout the hotel could not be nicer and helpful.

Date of stay: October 2022