US$140
Murray Hotel(Silver City)(Great Value!)
US$89
Motel 6 Silver City(Silver City)
US$55
Quality Inn(Silver City)
US$134
US$100
QualityInn
US$106
Gila Mountain Inn(Silver City)
US$60
US$109
US$89
Palace Hotel(Silver City)(Great Value!)
US$98
  • Breakfast included
Pinos Altos Cabins(Silver City)
US$129
All reviewsroom was cleanfree wifihome basethe main dragmicrowave and refrigeratorin townper nightnew mexicogila cliff dwellingsbobbytrailerchaintvsdeskdowntown
Reviewed 5 August 2017

We spent 3 nights at the Copper Manor. We met Bobby, the owner who was super friendly and helpful. Our room was recently painted. The appliances were new. I asked Bobby if the carpet was new too. He said it wasn't, that it's been cleaned several times which keeps it looking new. For a room that was very economically priced, it was outstanding.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

AC worked well. Room was clean and with a very firm mattress, which I LOVE! Bathroom could use updating, but it didn't bother me. Water was hot. Shower head not super strong, but not an issue. Only cereal and Sunny D for breakfast, but it was fine for me. Woman at the front desk asked me how my room was. I was surprised because they don't always ask that at these cheaper hotels. I am someone who prefers higher end hotels, but I would definitely stay at Copper Manor again!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Close to the best price in Silver City. We figured to spend little time there, except to sleep. Went back to our rooms at 4:30 pm to change and freshen up for dinner but maid service was just getting to our doors. Didn't want to hang around, so just took fresh towels. An upgrade of the property in progress seems to be a DIY project. I assume it will get better with time. The guys were OK with conditions but the ladies, not so much. Maybe first floor rooms are further along, which would account for the more positive reviews. Oh, and pets are allowed. I just love being barked at by a little yappy dog while getting coffee in the office.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2017

We had a night as part of our West Coast road trip 2017, we had an amazing drive from Albuquerque to Silver City and stayed at this motel. Great price and the room was spotless, looked like it had been decorated recently. flat screen HD TV with many HD channels, fridge, microwave, what more could you want. staff were super friendly. Quite a few breakfast options and to be opened next year will be Denny's. Oh and the best wifi we have had so far on our trip

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Enjoying our second short stay in as many weeks at the Copper Manor in Silver City. Very reasonable room rates, rooms are large, well furnished and have a fridge and microwave. Showers have the best shower heads for the room price that we have ever, EVER found. My tall partner doesn't come close to bumping his head while showering. Sinks are deep enough to easily fill liter water bottles.

Desk staff is friendly and helpful, free wi-fi is pretty fast, ample parking. This has been our respite place between backpacking trips and it has worked out great for us. Very quiet for being on the main drag.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple