Motel 6 Silver City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Silver City)
View Hotel
Copper Manor Motel(Silver City)
Palace Hotel(Silver City)
  • Breakfast included
Murray Hotel(Silver City)
View Hotel
Gila Mountain Inn(Silver City)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Sara has been the most helpful person ever. Sara is caring and goes out of her way to help her customers. Every time I have been here she has gone above her call of duty to help me. This includes hospitality, printing things out for me for court, and just being a caring person. Sara runs this property amazing. Her staff are also just as amazing. They know me by my first name and treat me like they have known me for years or just like family. I truly appreciate the Motel 6 family. I look forward to returning. They are amazing!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Silver City, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

We were so pleased to welcome you back to our hotel recently, and we are pleased that, once again, you had a great stay. Sara is a valuable member of our team, and we are so pleased that you were happy with the service and hospitality that you provide. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service to our guests, so we are delighted with your review, thank you! We hope to see you again very soon!

Best Regards,
Customer Care Team

Reviewed 10 June 2017

The staff at Silver City were very helpful in making suggestions for dinner (it was late on a Sunday evening).

The rooms were basic (to be expected for a budget hotel) but very clean. The wifi in my room seemed to be a bit patchy, but not sure if that was a temporary situation (I was only there for one night).

I'd stay at this hotel again if I was in Silver City.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Me and my friend stayed at this motel during a little roadtrip in Arizona and New Mexico. It's really basic (don't expect fancy shampoo bottles or something like that), but it does the job and had everything we needed: a clean room, a friendly staffer at the front desk with a lot of helpful tips and suggestions, and fast wifi for us to use to plan the rest of our trip. The bed was a little bit hard - but I've seen worst beds in similar motels so it's not a big deal.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2017

My foul mood did not impact the desk clerk. We checked in at 6 PM and the desk clerk was polite and respectful. He never once referred to my obvious attitude and rudeness. Our room was clean and tidy. We had no complaints about the room. We had our dog with us and she even enjoyed the two night stay. The other employees were courteous and always had a smile. Because of the hospitality and up beat attitude of the Motel 6 employees we I had a wonderful visit. We are looking forward to a return visit.

Room Tip: The intergrity of the staff is important and an attitude of hospitality.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2017

Clean rooms and linen.
Linen a bit frayed and should be replaced.
Staff very friendly and very helpful.
Service was excellent.
Definitely recommend.
Lots of parking.
Close to downtown.
Staff were helpful in recommending local attractions.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends