Quality Inn(Silver City)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$106
Hotels.com
US$131
US$148
Murray Hotel(Silver City)
US$109
Copper Manor Motel(Silver City)
US$55
Bear Mountain Lodge(Silver City)
US$160
Palace Hotel(Silver City)(Great Value!)
US$78
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

Pinos Altos Cabins(Silver City)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$129
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

Top hotel in silver city, new mexico. The management was very hospitable, they go out of their way to make sure you have a great stay. Rooms are very clean, good maid services, no issues with anything missing from the room. Cable TV, and breakfast are provided. Comfortable beds, and wake-up calls are on time. If I'm ever in silver city, new mexico again I'll be sure to stay here, and I suggest you do aswell.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel with my family and had a really positive experience. Rooms were very clean, air conditioning is ice cold, and management is very kind and helpful! Continental breakfast is served on time. Overall experience was great!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2015

A really good choice for a motel in silver city is the Rodeway Inn. The man who runs the place want all happy customers and is ready to do what ever it takes, and do it with a sincere, congenial attitude. I suggest you call him direct and book your next trip, he will take care of you! He sure did for us. And when we decided to stay an extra day thing$ got even better. The room was simple with comfy beds and a quiet refrigerator. (I can't tell you how many of these I have had to unplug at other hotels to have a quiet room) Roomy, Clean, nice towels and toiletries, easy parking. I am happy and would come back. A good deal and a nice stay.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CharleySays
Reviewed 12 August 2015

Only hotel in Silver City with large Semi Truck Parking. Rooms are fairly priced. the more I stay over the year the rate is lowered. The 3 major pizza chains deliver a Wendy's next door . Downtown about 1 mile away.

Room Tip: Hotel quiet at night. Rooms are about the same. Westside if you want to watch to check on your truck.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2015

Terrible experience - microwave did not work; wi-fi did not work; when I turned back the bed about 1:00am, there was a BUG in the bed! I slept in my car. In the morning when I asked the desk clerk for a refund, he called the manager who said I should come back later! When I told him I couldn't, he told the desk clerk no refund - you stayed the night. No interest in the experience I had. When I tried to call the corporate office, left on hold for more than 20 minutes.

Room Tip: don't stay here!
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo