US$131
US$148
Quality Inn(Silver City)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$106
Murray Hotel(Silver City)
US$117
US$109
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$75
Hotels.com
Copper Manor Motel(Silver City)
US$55
Palace Hotel(Silver City)(Great Value!)
US$78
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

Pinos Altos Cabins(Silver City)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$129
Bear Mountain Lodge(Silver City)
US$130
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 April 2017

clean quiet place at a reasonable price, not a place with a ton of amenities though.
used to be a rodeway inn, but has recently changed to gila mountain inn, no signage so a little difficult to find driveway entrance, but owner says that will change soon!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Located just to the east of central SIlver City just off of Hwy 180. Easy to find, easy to get to/from.The building is an older style with room access from outside. Plenty of guest parking near the rooms, Still, the place has been renovated at least a couple of times during it's life and is still in good nick. It is obvious that this hotel once saw better days, There is (was) a swimming pool that has been filled-in and turned into a basketball court. (strange to see!) Also, a covered walkway to the building next door that is currently being used by an engineering company. Obviously this had once been part of the hotel. Regardless, my two nights here were comfortable. Breakfast was coffee, juice, cereal, pastries and hot waffles. Adequate in my book. When I booked my reservation this hotel was least expensive of the chain hotels in town. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Hotel has two levels. If you cannot use stairs then ask for a ground floor room. Upstairs rooms are probobly quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 September 2016

We spent two nights here so we could drive out to the Gila Cliff dwellings. I have never met a more friendly and helpful family that runs the hotel. They were incredibly nice and recommended great places to eat, other sites to see, etc. The hotel was immaculately kept and clean. Would totally recommend anyone stop in and see "Sam" and his family.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2016

I chose to stay here on my current travel nurse assignment. Sam and Sonya(the owners) were awesome. Very accommodating to my needs. When I checked in, the room was very clean. Everything worked great! They have laundry facilities on site with the hottest dryers I've ever used. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Give them a try. You won't be disappointed!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2016

For a motel of this level, mostly what I want is cleanliness and for everything in the room to work. We got that. No cleanliness issues, the wi-fi worked great, the fridge & microwave worked fine, and the air conditioning worked great (it was really hot outside).
We stayed on a June weekend expecting lots of guests there, but it was really dead, so it was nice and quiet. I think your experience at this motel just depends a lot on how busy they are, etc. For us, this stay was perfectly fine.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family