Murray Hotel(Silver City)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$126
Quality Inn(Silver City)
US$143
US$106
QualityInn
Copper Manor Motel(Silver City)
US$60
Bear Mountain Lodge(Silver City)
US$130
Palace Hotel(Silver City)(Great Value!)
US$78
  • Breakfast included
Pinos Altos Cabins(Silver City)
US$129
All reviewsin townthird floorcinnamon bunsearlier startbiscuits gravyrewards clubwear and tearyogurtbreakfast staffquiet locationoff the highwaywe loved our staynight staywe've stayedice machinenice staysmall refrigerator
Reviewed 9 July 2015

My friend booked this hotel as they allow pets and her dog was on the trip with us. The hotel is located 2.5 miles east of downtown. The accommodations were very nice, new and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet had several selections of hot food, fruit and drinks. I especially enjoyed the salt water pool. The only negative was hearing the footsteps of the person in the room above us. As a light sleeper this disturbed me. I would stay here again but ask for a top floor room next time.

Room Tip: Can hear footsteps of person in room above me.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
HIESilverCity, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Silver City, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. We are always happy to welcome guests traveling with pets. I am happy that you enjoyed the majority of your stay. Please upon your return to Silver City just let us know you would like a room on the third floor and we would be happy to accommodate. Hope to see you all again soon.

Michelle Carrillo

Reviewed 8 July 2015

We love HIE hotels. This one stands near the top of those we've stayed with. I heard it was recently added to and remodeled and the woman who owns it did well with this move. The hotel's new wing is seamlessly incorporated with the rest of the building and everything looks fresh and inviting. The pool is wonderful and my family (me, the hubbs, and two little ones) really enjoyed our time there. The woman who runs the kitchen for breakfast is wonderful with her service and friendliness. The rooms are well kept and cleaned exceptionally. We had a downstairs room at the end near the pool and, even with a family reunion at the pool all one day and well into the night, we didn't hear a thing. I am glad we made reservations well in advance and didn't have to consider the normal nightly rate. That's only because I like to stay at near-champagne places for beer prices.

Room Tip: New wing was great; quiet!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
HIESilverCity, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Silver City, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2015

I love your analogy you ended with! We are proud that our staff and property was able to meet your needs for a Holiday Inn. The remodel and addition was a lot of work, but all the guests, including yourself have shown us that is was well worth the time, effort, and capital. Again, thank you for the positive feedback, we will surely share the kind words with our staff.

Reviewed 3 July 2015

but it is quite expensive considering the city. our bikes were safe here, and the pool is very good. but there are no restaurants or bars within walking distance. the staff are friendly. the room is clean. beds are comfortable. but the air conditioning was very noisy and not all that effective at night. we ended up turning it off. we won't be coming back this way again.

Room Tip: they are all the same
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
HIESilverCity, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Silver City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2015

Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. I am glad the room and pool were great and the staff was nice. I am sorry that the a/c was loud, we now know to have maintenance look into the unit. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip.

Michelle Carrillo

Reviewed 29 June 2015

Our family appeared on your doorstep after a long drive through the Trail of the Mountain Spirits and hike in the Gila Cliff Dwellings. We had made arrangements months in advance at a different hotel only to learn upon checking in that they could not accommodate a simple request. We drove through the streets of Silver City and stopped in at your place hoping you could accommodate our family. We were so very thankful when your staff went over and above for us! From our home in Chicago we thank you for your Southwestern hospitality!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
HIESilverCity, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Silver City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2015

Thank you for the wonderful words. We thank you for having the trust in us to provide you with an enjoyable stay, and we are proud to have such great employees who are willing to accommodate our guests and their needs. Thank you for choosing to visit Silver City, and we hope to see you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

My room was clean and nice, large and comfortable. I liked the areas around the hotel where I could walk the dog. The pool and outdoor areas looked nice, but the hotel was crowded, and there were big parties of people having get togethers when I was there. It was a nice stay.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo

Thank you for the kind words about our property. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and it was enjoyable for your dog as well. We hope to see you on your next visit to Silver City!