“Nate is great - we agree”

Antelope Slot Canyon Tours
Ranked #9 of 45 Outdoor Activities in Page
Reviewed 18 August 2017

We have a tour with Nate on 5/30. It was the last tour of the day and we could use all the time available. Nate is great. He is knowledgeable not only about the Canyon and customs, but also about photography. He instructed all people how to set their cameras and phones and where and how to take pictures. He did many pictures using our phones for us himself. These look spectacular. We wish him to get his contract extended.
The Canyon is a very special place and we were very happy to see it.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Simply an amazing experience. Words can't adequately express the beauty of the canyon and our guide , James, provide invaluable knowledge and warmth to the experience. Many, many thanks.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I climbed down into the Antelope Slot Canyon and it was the most gorgeous exquisite place I have ever seen and I've traveled the world. I recommend going early in the day before it is too hot and the guides are amazing with the photography assistance and the details about this sacred Cavern. Don't miss this beautiful spot if you are anywhere near Page Arizona. Well worth the cost and the whole family can enjoy it. I'm a senior citizen and it was very easy to do.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We had a great time on this tour - and there are many companies offering them. We got Leonard, a Navajo, and he does a splendid job of narrating and then playing a flute at the end of the tour. Beware that many of the tour operators just push people in and out, and take your money. This tour is the better one, but see if you can get on Leonard's tour. The day we went was a Monday morning, 8:30am and they had five trucks taking people - so this can be a crowded tour.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

As far as I can tell, this particular slot canyon has the easiest access. While it is beautiful, it is filled with tourists. If you are physically able to enter a canyon that requires some challenge to enter, I would recommend that route. If you are determined to come here, expect to be surrounded.

Been to Antelope Slot Canyon Tours? Share your experiences!