Message from Tripadvisor:Temporarily closed

Highly reccommended!!!

Reviewed 17 August 2020
stewardiss
honolulu

Recommended experiences in and around Page
from US$120.00
from US$60.00
from US$219.00
3,209 results
All reviews deluxe tour lower antelope canyon ken's tour take pictures camera settings great tour waiting area amazing photos bucket list his knowledge time slot helped everyone cell phone small group highly recommend this tour rock formations great shots
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 December 2020

Amazing experience. Oliver was a great tour guide he was extremely knowledgeable and sociable. It was pretty cool (meaning colder) in the actual canyon which I thought was interesting.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 22 October 2020

We were scheduled to do a lower canyon tour with this group. Unfortunately they are closed - we did receive a refund but weren't notified in advance that it was cancelled. Appreciate the refund but would have made other plans instead of just showing up there and finding out it was cancelled.

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 5 October 2020 via mobile

My husband and I did a tour of Lower Antelope Canyon in late November of 2018 with Ken’s Tours and absolutely loved it! So much so that we brought two couples to join us on a second tour in October of 2020. We purchased the tickets online on June 30th of 2020 and then arrived on time for our tour later that year in October. Much to our surprise, we arrived to find Ken’s Tours totally shutdown until further notice. No advance communication was given to alert us of the shutdown (no calls, texts, or emails to our inbox or our spam folder) and our tickets have not been refunded. We are extremely disappointed at the lack of communication and expect a full refund asap.

Date of experience: October 2020
1  Thank ashlundd
Reviewed 18 August 2020

Unfortunately we had to cancel our trip to Antelope Valley (scheduled for early Oct 2020) due to travel restrictions caused by Covid-19.... as recommended I had booked with Ken's Tours several months in advance and was so looking forward to this trip....we were very disappointed to say the least.
I was able to contact them directly (at the number provided on their website) to make this change and was given a few options: re-book for a later time (up thru Dec. 2020) or to cancel completely.
I will definitely re-book thru this company when it is once again safe for us to travel...I spoke with Cedric who could not have been more accommodating.... the cancellation was immediate and completely hassle free.
Along with the great reviews they've received from those who have taken their tours and now with the excellent customer service they provided to me, I would not hesitate to use Ken's Tours for our trip to Lower Antelope.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 10 July 2020 via mobile

I booked this tour ahead of time which was a good thing considering I was there on Labor Day weekend. Honestly I wouldn't know if there's a difference between the tour companies considering both tour companies are right next to each other.

I appreciated our tour guide who realized I was solo traveling and offered to take my picture a couple of times. Even upon coming out of the canyon she asked everyone for their phone and took a picture of each person exiting. It was a bit weird coming out of nowhere.

Date of experience: September 2019