“Cost effective, basic accommodation”
Review of Motel 6 Page

Motel 6 Page
Ranked #20 of 24 Hotels in Page
Reviewed 29 July 2017

We stayed for one night at the start of July. Everything in Page was very expensive for the night, we only wanted somewhere to sleep and so chose this motel as if was one of the cheapest options. Receptionist was lovely at check in, the room was basic and what we expected. The air con was effective and we enjoyed a swim in the pool. Laundry facilities available, we thought a little pricey but after staying in a number of places with no laundry we were pleased to see one! Negatives were terrible, thin pillows and only one towel per person that was tiny! Stay here if you just need somewhere to sleep in transit, don't expect anything more than a clean, basic room.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Page, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Steff, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent team members and our property. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, please come again soon. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department to share your experience: 1-855-787-9864. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Simple reception and quick check in was probable the best of the hotel.

Beds are hard and old.

AC is so noicy that is hard to sleep and we are in warm Arizona so can not go without it.

No parking in the shade, so car gets overheated.

No breakfast.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Page, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Johan, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Nice well-kept hotel, but the only room was a handicapped access room that we didn't need. The shower leaked...Other than this minor inconvenience, the hotel was nice, the cashiers were friendly, and the rooms smelled clean and fresh. The air conditioner was a little loud, though.

Room Tip: Don't stay in a handicapped accessible room unless you have a handicap and need to.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Rebecca, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

The airconditioning was extremely noisy and blew very strong. Wanted to open the window but it was locked permanently. The receptionist promised to contact the manager and ask him to fix it. Nothing happened. Our room was not cleaned after the first night. At checkout the receptionist didn't even ask if everythinf was OK. The just don't seem to care. Not recommended.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Bikeandsee, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your visit was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Hi stayed at Motel 6 Page AZ for 2 nights over the week of the July 4 holiday. The room was clean/adequate, the hotel itself was conveniently located with ample parking, and they had good ice machines (which is key at this time of year with the heat). However, I believe they grossly overcharge for what you get. $165 a night is highway robbery for this location and for what you get in terms of the quality/comfort of the room (the rooms are basic/bare bones) and amenities (there are none besides a working TV, wifi, and an ice machine).

The staff at the front desk was unhelpful and unfriendly. At check in, the woman gave me the wrong directions to get to my room. After I fount it, I called the front desk a couple times to try and order wake up calls (the city of Page is on one time zone wile the Navajo nation and most of the tours are on another time zone, so I wanted to be sure there was no mix up as I had very early tours scheduled) and to ask questions... but the phone rang and rang and rang. When I finally went down in person, the staff were rude and unhelpful.

Also, I didn't like that I had to sign a security waiver when I signed in (or forego my reservation). What was worse was realizing that they leave the motel doors completely unlocked around the building (there are various entry doors around the building, not just the one by the front desk). When I brought this to the attention of the front desk, the response was "well, people need to walk their dogs and be able to smoke." My response was "they have keys - why not lock the doors and then if they forget their keys they can come around to the lobby entrance?" Their response was to stare at me and say nothing. I asked to speak to the manager and they handed me her business card. When I called the number on it, I got the front desk of the Motel... i.e., the same staff who I had just been speaking with. Talk about getting the run around.

One other small complaint is about the air conditioning. I'm glad they had it... but each room has its own A/C unit and it's not only noisy, but you can't control the direction of the air flow. Temperatures were well over 100 degrees during my visit, so to get the room comfortable, you had to set it at a very low temperature. This meant I had freezing air blowing on me while I slept (if I turned off the air and/or down the temperature the room got too hot), which dried out my eyes and throat, and was uncomfortable. I didn't sleep well during my visit.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Dear Margaret, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay. We are sorry that you experienced an unpleasant stay as a result of your dissatisfaction with our room rate. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay so that we can provide a better guest experience in the future.