Best Western Plus at Lake Powell(Page)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$165
US$160
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$149
US$139
US$129
ClarionHotels
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$190
US$170
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
US$209
US$269
US$209
Red Rock Motel(Page)(Great Value!)
US$139
Agoda.com
All reviewshorseshoe bendantelope canyonfront deskindoor poolwafflessonic drivelake powellbreakfast roomvisiting the areanewer hotelfree breakfastnice breakfastguest laundryshort drivegreat place to staywould stay here againpage az
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We enjoyed the comfort of the overnight stay. The breakfast was very good and the service of the staff were great. Bedroom and living area both large. We've stayed at this hotel several times. This time I booked a king suite and we were so pleased with the separate bedroom arrangement.Would gladly stay the next time I'm in Page!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
comfortsuitespageaz, webmaster at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments about our hotel and our staff. I’m glad we could satisfy you, I hope you will be able to stay with us again soon. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

After traveling over a week, this was the only chain lodging we stayed in, the most expensive and most disappointed. Being a choice member, we try to get in a "Choice" lodging if we can. We could not believe they have so few tables for the breakfast. 4 if I remember. Enough said.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments and for staying with us. I’m sorry that we failed to meet your expectations. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

A nice friendly hotel that may be recommended se for staying in Page if you plan travel from there to the Antelope Canyon, the Glenn Canyon, the Monument Valley and other interesting places in the area. The rooms are clean; the hotel provides self-service laundry; there is a nice small pool and gym and a parking around of the facility. Only one thing, in my opinion, should be improve: a dining room is relatively small for the hotel size; and sometimes in the morning you may wait for finding a free table.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
comfortsuitespageaz, Webmaster at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased you had a good experience with us although I regret that we couldn’t completely satisfy you. We take real pride in our hotel, and I apologize if we let you down in any ways. We want you to have the best possible experience here, and we’re working toward complete satisfaction of all guests.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We decided to stay here during our visit to Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon and Lake Powell and it was a right decision. Room was clean, beds were comfortable and complimentary breakfast had everything we needed to start our day right. All locations I mentioned above were on a short drive.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
comfortsuitespageaz, Webmaster at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed staying at this location. Everybody was really friendly and helpful. The place was clean. Dan was very kind and professional to us. That's a perfect location if you wanna see Horseshoe, Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon as well. We'll be back for sure!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
comfortsuitespageaz, webmaster at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us. I’m very glad that our hotel impressed you in location,Hotel Staff,accommodation. I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We’ll be here when you need us with another great stay that you’re sure to like again.