US$144
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$149
US$129
US$199
US$195
Comfort Inn & Suites(Page)(Great Value!)
US$160
Best Western Plus at Lake Powell(Page)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$180
US$159
US$155
Country Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Courtyard Page at Lake Powell(Page)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$209
  • Pool
US$288
US$230
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsiced teahorseshoe bendantelope canyonlake powellnice hotelwould stay here againcomfortable bedspancake machinetwo queensnewer hotelyogurtfree breakfastthe breakfast areavery nice staycheck in was quickmicrowave and fridgehot tub
Reviewed 21 July 2017

We stayed in at this hotel for two nights. It was a newer establishment and kept very clean. Our room was also clean and spacious. The free breakfast was of good quality and the cookies in the afternoon was a nice treat. The pool was kind of small considering the number of rooms.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
LPHotelMGMT, Guest Service Supervisor at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Page - Lake Powell Area, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Dear Heather D,
Thank you so much for staying smart at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in beautiful Page Lake Powell. I appreciate the time you have taken to review our hotel and am so glad you enjoyed your stay. I do apologize that you found the pool to be a bit small. I hope that you will give us another chance to stay with us and I also hope that you will continue to stay with IHG.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We arrived at the HI Express Lake Powell because our reservations at the BW Plus where cancelled by the hotel on the day of arrival. We booked at the front desk, the agent was very friendly and welcoming, we booked two rooms, in two different names, left two different loyalty card numbers. Rooms were clean and large, Holiday Inn Express standard.
When we checked out the following morning the invoices were all in one name and no loyalty card was in the bookings, what is wrong with the front desk staff? Is it their reservation system that does not work properly?

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
LPHotelMGMT, Guest Service Supervisor at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Page - Lake Powell Area, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear stefanoAroma,
Thank you very much for staying at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in beautiful Page Lake Powell. I am very glad to hear that you've enjoyed your stay but I would also like to apologize for the inconvenience you've encountered with your reservations. As one of the managers of the hotel, it is my responsibility to ensure that each of our staff members know the correct way to input this information. I will share this information with the rest of our management team so that we may ensure that each of our Front Desk Agents know the proper procedures to handle similar situations. I hope that you will give us another chance on your next trip to Page. I also hope you will continue to stay with IHG and please travel safely.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Our family of four (2 adults, 13 and 12 year old sons) arrived in the early evening after doing Arches and Canyonland National Parks. Had a friendly and quick check in. Stayed here two nights. Outdoor pool was large and very nice. Good coffee, great free breakfast. Fresh fruit, biscuits and gravy, fresh cinnamon rolls, yogurts, eggs, pancake maker, variety of juices. Large seating area. Room was clean and quiet. Bathroom, shower, bedroom and kitchen were good size. Used business center to make reservations for Canyon X slot tour. Did laundry (was a bit expensive at $3/load to wash and $3/load to dry). Enjoyed fruit infused water and cookies daily. Very family friendly. Would recommend to others and stay again if in the area. Centrally located for easy trips to the North Rim, Antelope Canyon, Glen Canyon Dam. We were on the road for 12 days and this hotel had the most courteous, professional staff out of all of the hotels we stayed at.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
LPHotelMGMT, Guest Service Supervisor at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Page - Lake Powell Area, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear PLtravelers,
Thank you very much for staying smart at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in beautiful Page Lake Powell. I am very happy to hear that we have met or exceeded your expectations and I appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience. As the Guest Service Supervisor, It means so much to hear that our staff has been the most courteous and professional out of the hotels you have stayed with on your 12 day vacation. I would also like to thank you for recommending our hotel and we look forward to having you stay with us again on your return trip to Page. I also hope you will continue to stay with IHG where you can continue to have a comfortable stay.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The room was very clean. There was a lot to choose from for breakfast and was satisfying. The only issues was the refrigerator was not working very well and hallway needed to be vacuumed. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: July 2017

Dear Jmariek,
Thank you very much for staying smart at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in beautiful Page Lake Powell. I am very please to hear that you've enjoyed your overall stay along with breakfast. I do apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered with the refrigerators in the room. I also appreciate your comments about the hallways needing to be vacuumed and I will definitely share your comments with the rest of our management team to ensure that our staff is checking the common areas. I hope you will choose to stay with us again to show that we are working to improve. I also hope you will continue to stay with IHG in your next destinations and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

The rooms were spotless and the beds excellent. Breakfast was good one day, poor the next. There is only one lift in the centre of the motel shared by cutomers and staff. It's so slow we instead used the stairs at the ends of the building. To be honest the motel didn't have a particularly friendly feel to it, but it's okay if over-priced.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
LPHotelMGMT, Guest Service Supervisor at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Page - Lake Powell Area, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Dear Paul177,
Thank you very much for staying at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in beautiful Page Lake Powell. I am glad to hear that you've enjoyed your room. I would also like to apologize for the inconveniences you've experienced. I appreciate your feedback and will use your comments to help make improvements to our hotel. I hope you will give us another chance to show you that we are working to improve and I also hope these inconveniences will not affect your decision to continue to stay with IHG. We hope to see you soon and please continue to travel safely.