“Fun Place”

Price range: US$5 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Full service bar and restaurant, open year-round, Live Music 250 nights a year, rooftop bar overlooking the harbor, Eclectic/Ethnic Menu
Reviewed 14 May 2018

I had the brie plate (an appetizer) with warmed brie cheese, toast points, rosemary pecans, lingonberries, and apple slices. It was delicious. My husband had a burger. It was a fine burger.

Wait staff was good. Atmosphere was fun, kind of "Yuppie." We were warned that it gets real loud in the place the nights they have live music so we avoided that.

We will likely eat there again when we are next in the area.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

We stopped in to sample some of their beer, they have 5 house brews on tap. I ordered a flight($6.50) which gets you 4 five ounce samples of their brews, unfortunately they were out of 2 of them so I was able to substitute a beer of their tap list for the missing one. I'm not sure that I would seek their beer out, but this place has an amazing location right on the water. We debated ordering some food as we were starting to get hungry but their menu is such an eclectic mix, we couldn't settle on anything and decided to move on.

1  Thank TryppAdams
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch and some local beer. Good service, creative entrees and good local brews. We will stop in again. Looks like great outdoor space for the warmer weather.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

What a great spot, great food nice atmosphere and good prices!.. i try to always stop in here when i pop intown and the upper balcony and huge beers are excellent

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I had the walleye sandwich and have to say it was the best one I have ever had. Breading was nice and light, tartar sauce was perfect and it was cooked to perfection.