Old Creek Lodge(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$116
US$154
Brookside Resort(Gatlinburg)
US$88
US$89
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$129
Hotwire.com
US$483
US$449
HolidayInn.com
All reviewshot tubthe riverthe main stripan older hoteltrolley stopsaunabear
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Just gunna say it would be a 5 if they would update carpet .mattress. bedding .And a breakfast. It is a walk down to the parkway .And it's dated .the staff and peeps super nice .coffee all day. affordable. We will stay again. No doubt.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Decent place to spend the night. Needs some upgrades but I have been in worse places. Pet friendly and near all of the attractions. Room has a small fridge and coffee maker also have an indoor pool and hot tub. Bathroom needed some work. Overall the place seemed clean. The price was decent but still not sure if I would stay there again . I think the rooms in the main part were redone but the other side court side were not remodeled because they are on the pet friendly side.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2017

When checking in front desk staff were not very friendly. Room was clean but furniture is beat up. Bath very small. Water in shower goes from very hot to completely cold. I would not stay there again or recommend it to anyone. Parking is a nightmare.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank bg690b
Reviewed 9 November 2017

This is our second time staying here. You cannot beat the price. The walk to downtown is a bit longer than I would like but still not too bad. My husband, kids and I did it at least twice a day. The walk back is up hill though. We love having the balcony over the river. We visit Gatlinburg in the fall so my kids love that they can use the indoor pool. This is not a 5 start hotel. If that is what you're expecting, you will be disappointed. However, this hotel is perfect for families that do not plan on spending a whole lot of time in the room. Its old but clean and has the indoor pool for rainy days. My husband and son did see a few bears in the parking lot late one night which was pretty exciting for them. The staff were all very nice people! My only complaint for this trip was that our refrigerator was broken. I mentioned it to the front desk twice but it wasn't fixed until our last day there. Also, there is no microwave in the room but there is one in the office.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MandieB1
Reviewed 30 October 2017

We stayed at this hotel in oct 2017 I was able to get this hotel through Groupon at good price so we took the deal. Now we know why it was so cheap. After our first night we checked with our hotel in area we just could not afford them. We had ants in our bath room left room for maid service nothing was done so tell front desk it was then taken care of but I had to clean up the dead ants my self gross. I got several bits we don’t know from what my husband did not get any but I never saw any bug and we never took a walk in the woods Wall paper was torn in bathroom carpet was very dirty We will Mer stay here again. As for the staff they where wonderful and very helpful and Friendly

Room Tip: Look st you room first before taking in you luggage
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple