“Love the moonshine taffy ”

Ole Smoky Candy Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 145 Shopping in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a nice candy shop to visit, lots of variety and just about anything you would want. The moonshine taffy is wonderful

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"great customer service"
"the main strip"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Getting a box of their amazing Taffy is a tradition that I will always honor every time I visit Gatlinburg!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I will only shop at Ole Smokey candy kitchen when in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. We have been stopping here for over 30 years. Always good and always fresh and friendly staff. I love watching watching them making taffy on the old machinery. Also seeing them make fudge on those huge cooling tables.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It is our tradition since I was a child to bring home a box of fudge from Ole Smoky Candy Kitchen. The Chocolate Pecan Fudge and the Pecan Log are to die for. :)

1  Thank mark c
See more reviews
Reviewed 11 March 2018

I have frequently visited this store for the past 30 years. They have absolutely the best caramel apples (with nuts) which are consistently great tasting. The apple are above average quality, never green which are usually sour and very firm. I visit Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg frequently and always stop in to purchase apples for myself and my family.