“Friendly Staff and Best Apples ANYWHERE!”
Review of Kilwin's

Kilwin's
Ranked #3 of 17 Dessert in Gatlinburg
Dining options: After-hours
Description: 1-865-436-3720 Ice Cream, Fudge, Chocolates
Reviewed 29 January 2021

My first visit was back in October 2020. I got the dark chocolate and sea salt apple. I had them cut it for me and it was the best thing I've every ate!! I went back before the end of my trip and got another one. I'm going back in February 2021 and will definitely visit to get me a couple to bring home!

Date of visit: October 2020
Write a reviewReviews (856)

Reviewed 24 November 2020 via mobile

Best apples hands down!!! The turtle apple made with sour Granny Smith apple is one of my Gatlinburg must haves. Every trip I HAVE to have one!!

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 24 November 2020

My husband and I stopped for ice cream while we were in Gatlinburg and the staff was so incredibly rude. My husband and I were shocked at how we were treated. There are many other businesses that really appreciate their customers and business, this is not one of them. I would not suggest this business, they are in need of some customer service training.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 27 October 2020

Before purchasing ice cream from Kilwin's, I read these rave reviews and viewed pictures of ice cream purchases on the Internet. After making our order, we paid the $35 charge for two double-scoop ice cream dishes and two double-scoops of ice cream in chocolate-dipped waffle cones. Everyone was satisfied with their amount and flavor of ice cream served. It's just that homemade ice cream is served in other parts of Sevier County for half the price, offering more flavors and a place to sit.

Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

Short line to get ice cream. A bit pricey but so worth it. The salted caramel was amazing and the cookies and cream was delicious!!! Will try different flavors once we return!