US$79
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Old Creek Lodge(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$99
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$340
US$214
HolidayInn.com
Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$109
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

Brookside Resort(Gatlinburg)
US$69
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$109
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Sleep Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)
US$67
Chalet Inn(Gatlinburg)
US$62
US$59
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Bent Creek Golf Village(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$105
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Belle Aire Motel(Gatlinburg)
Hotels.com
All reviewscamp storelittle riverflush toiletscades covesugarlands visitor centerpark servicedump stationpark rangerclingman's domebasic campingclean restroomstent campingbear countrypopular hikecold riverelectrical hookupshiking trails
Reviewed 31 July 2017

this was a very well kept park. well worth the trip from new York. nice quiet week of camping, camping spots were not that close together that you felt crowded. a nice cold river near the center of the campground was refreshing after walking all over the place. the campground is a great spot to stay if your going to be hiking around the smokey mountains. close enough to Gatlinburg and pigeon forge so you can walk the town and see the other attractions. and about 19 miles away from cades cove which is a very nice place to bicycle or drive through... the only complaint that I would have is that they have places to use the bathroom and a place to wash your cooking gear but no showers. before I left to go camping I contacted the park via email about lack of showers and asked if we could use portable showers I was told no there not allowed. when I got there I see several campers using them and asked a park ranger about that and he told we could use them as long a you collect the gray water.. so if you do goto elkmont don't forget a portable showing and a collection bin...

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank mlhendrickson
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Lovely campground. We'd never been to a National Park before this road trip and we're quite impressed with this campground. We had site B18, which was by a creek, not the river, and was awesome. Soap and hand dryers in the bathrooms would have made it perfect. Sugarlands visitor center Rangers were helpful. Be sure to check with them for guided tours going on. Hiked to Laural Falls and Clingman's Dome. Unbelievable views that too my breath away.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

B2-4 are amazing sites on a point right next to the water. Our campsites was about 200 yards where we parked our car. It was considered a walk in campsite. I make site specific reservations for that particular site due to reviews. Bring tubes to float down the river and water shoes. There is a shuttle to take people to town for $2. The Camp host were very helpful and friendly. We cannot wait to go again.

1  Thank Shirleen S
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Most people probably already know this but having never been on Twitter or other social media, this was new to me. If you are going to the GSMNP check road conditions on Twitter. We had some severe storms come through the week before our camping trip and a friend had heard some of the roads were closed. I found that they update Twitter with the latest and was able to verify the roads had just opened the day before I headed up there. They also have a phone recording but Twitter got got updated first, or at least this time it did.

OK, on with the review...Stayed 5 nights at Elkmont during the 2017 firefly extravaganza. Campground is fairly flat for bike riders and walkers and the Little River is a great place to cool off or easy tubing. There are a few trails accessible from the campground for hikers. I knew I would be needing some replacement ice for the coolers and had made a note the camp store had ice which was fairly decently priced all things considered. I was glad to see that was still true. I think it was $2.50 for 8 lb bag. Also I had not really paid attention of all the items they had available and it was quite impressive for the basic needs including some food items. You might want to check it out before heading into Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge for some small item. (I suspect Gatlinburg would be about the same price as the store, or more). As for the campground it was the same as previous trips. The grounds and facilities were clean and well kept by the Park Service. Attendants in the office were very friendly and took an appropriate amount of time to answer any questions. The firefly viewing was managed very well by the rangers. They too seemed to enjoy helping and answering any questions. Will be going again next year.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Lovely weekend get away! Extra large campsites, picnic tables, fire rings, clean bathrooms and easy access! Close to Gatlinburg, plenty of hiking, and river tubing! Want to unplug? This is the place! Reservations highly suggested!