1,228 results
All reviews within walking distance gas fireplace breakfast room fresh baked cookies small pool biscuits and gravy whirlpool tub covered parking national park city view enjoyed our stay the main strip free breakfast great place to stay third floor the room was nice balcony overlooking
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

We got married and stayed here on our wedding night! It was perfect! We had a king room with fireplace and balcony. Room was beautiful and spotless. Staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel was convenient and within walking distance of downtown. It was decorated for Christmas. Could not have asked for a more perfect location for our honeymoon. I want to go back soon!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cat M
Reviewed 23 December 2017

Excellent service and location. Staff was courteous and professional. Rooms were clean and beds slept great and I'm picky about hotel stays. This is a location I will be a repeat guest. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2017

Very nice and clean. We arrived early after traveling for hours and we were very tired. We were allowed early checkin and was very grateful. It is a little far from most downtown shops but if you don’t have trouble walking it is ok.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2017

We had a king spa suite on the 4th floor. Fireplace,sofa,spa tub & balcony over the river was well worth the price. The bed was more comfortable than our bed at home. We moved the car once in three days because we walked everywhere. The hotel is a very small parking lot from the main street. We had drinks with dinner because we didn't need to drive. The building is no smoking but they have rockers over looking the stream in back for people to smoke if they want. Everyone was so nice and helpful. We'll be staying here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2017

I've been staying in Gatlinburg regularly for several years and I have never had an experience as great as when I stayed here. I've paid much more for much worse rooms at other places. I promise you that you will not regret staying here.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple