“Friendly place”

Price range: US$1 - US$6
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

This coffee house was friendly and inviting. The cappuccinos were smooth and delicious and the quiche was homemade and amazing. Highly recommend a visit!

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

I'm a big coffee drinker and I happened upon this shop when walking through Gatlinburg on vacation a couple years ago. I'm so glad I did! This place has the best coffee I've ever had! It's family owned and they're very friendly. They beat Starbucks hands down! Will always stop in when I'm in town!

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Perfect place to stop your walk and sit as spell with a great cup of Joe. Or take it with you like we did. They added ice to mine to cool a bit, still delish. A must cup of good Joe!!!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Nice selection of frozen and hot coffees. We have been to Gatlinburg many times and this was our first visit and we will be back. Dirty snowman, blackberry frozen and frozen carame macchiato were excellent. Would definitely recommend

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Very few coffee shops have almond milk and they do, so that gives them 10 points. The coffee is not bitter and you always get service with a smile. I've taken beans home to my son and he always wants more.
The banana bread is definitely the best I've ever tasted.