“Just gotta do it”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 10 January 2018

I know, it is just Starbuck's. But when it is 20 degrees outside, a peppermint mocha is the bomb. Plus, it is right in the middle of everything, so well worth the stop.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

I could tell by the long line (New Year's Eve) out on the sidewalk that the coffee must be great. I'm glad I waited, because my mocha was great! The staff even let me use a silly names for them to call out when my order was ready.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Very friendly service. Good eats, drinks, and fantastic wifi. Bathrooms are clean and service was fairly quick.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

The service was good, was greeted very shortly after arrival. Order process was quick and efficient. Our drinks were mixed expertly by our barista. They were very tasty.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

The line at Starbucks was out the door, but it moved fairly quickly. No surprises, we were pleased with our coffee choices. Service was friendly. It was nice to take a break from the cold & enjoy a hot coffee inside Starbucks.