1,056 results
All reviews front porch rocking chairs rocky top historic hotel chair lift sausage links middle of town ski lift corner room family suite can't beat the location hot breakfast the location is perfect biscuits and gravy an older hotel free breakfast donuts
Reviewed 15 February 2018

While making reservations online last night, I though it would be a good idea to follow up this morning. it's a good thing I did. My reservation was nothing like I wanted. I have stayed here at least once a year if not twice a year for some time now. I have been coming to Gatlinburg for about 40 years and with my wife for about 25 years. We have stayed at many many motels until we started staying here.
I have reviewed this hotel several times for their exemplary service and will again The great lady that bailed me out and got my reservation squared away today was Bunny. I remember her from last year. What a great and sweet lady.
My advice; skip ordering online. Call Bunny!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gregory W
Gary B, General Manager at Gatlinburg Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Gregory W,

Thank you so much for being such a loyal customer! We appreciate your business! I'm glad that you checked on your reservation and we could get everything straightened out. I agree, the best way to book is directly with Miss Bunny! Everybody loves Bunny! We look forward to seeing you again real soon! Thank you for allowing us to be your home in the Smokies!

Reviewed 13 February 2018

The Gatlinburg Inn was built in 1937, and stepping into the room is definitely stepping back in time. Aside from the tv, linens, mattresses, coffee maker, and toiletries everything else about/in the room is original. Surprisingly, there was only minimal wear on the sofa in our parlor, and the rooms were spotlessly clean! Also being an older property, I expected a wait for hot water in the shower, NOT SO. The hot water was “on demand” and plentiful! (I’ve stayed in newer 5 star hotels recently that required several minutes wait for lukewarm water).
The WiFi was blazingly fast.
Excellent, limited hot breakfast.
Supremely comfortable beds.
Employees who are exceedingly friendly and eager to please.
Still use actual keys for the rooms!

Not sure I would stay again as I prefer 4 & 5 Star full service hotels, but the doesn’t stop me from wholeheartedly and unequivocally recommending the Gatlinburg Inn.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

rjm8970,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! It was our pleasure to host you and yours during your recent stay! We have done some remodeling to the Inn while trying to preserve her historical charm! And I'll pass along your compliments to the staff! Thank you so much for allowing us to be your home in the Smokies! Come see us again! You'll have more fun with us!

Reviewed 11 February 2018

I took my wife to the Gatlinburg inn for valentines day weekend. She loved it. It is a very old hotel that is being updated a little at a time. The staff was amazing, little old ladies you wanted to take home with you. The room was very big and the view was great. We will go back.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Daniel T,
Thank you so much for choosing the Inn for your recent stay in Gatlinburg! It was our pleasure to host you and your wife! I hope that you will come see us again real soon!

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Another great stay at this quaint inn located in the heart of Gatlinburg. Centrally locates it offers and convenient place to stay while enjoying the town.

This is not my first stay at the inn but I can’t say enough about the cleanliness of the rooms, the mixture of old and new (as the inn was built in 1937) and the friendliness of the staff!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Robert S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! It was our pleasure to host you and your family during your recent stay at the Inn and appreciate your families loyalty over the years! We look forward to hosting you for generations to come! Thank you for allowing us to be your home in the Smokies!

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

We visited the Gatlinburg Inn for my boyfriend’s birthday. We were greeted by the nicest people. They were so kind and informative and that made us feel so welcome. Our room was perfect and cozy. We love staying here and will never stay anywhere else. It’s also so conveniently located to everything on the Gatlinburg strip.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Stephanie C,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! I'm pleased to see that you were satisfied with every aspect of your stay! Our staff does their very best to make sure that every guest's every need is met! I hope you will come back and see us again real soon! Thank you for allowing us to be your home in the Smokies!

Gary L. Bailey,