Comfort Inn Greensboro
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsrestaurants shoppingfront deskroom was cleanhot and cold choicesshower areaawesome staywaffleshave stayed at this hotel severalexhaust fanfourth floorthe general managerrooms are greatbreakfast includedmeeting spacewould stay againstayed nightschoice hotels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 March 2017

We were very pleased with our stay. The room was clean & very comfortable. There was issue when we checked in. We were charged for the day before our check in date. And then we were charged again to stay on the day we were actually scheduled for. I was told by the desk clerks, "I was suppose to cancel my reservation 24 hours ahead of time. That's policy," they said. And I said, "But it was not my fault!" However, my husband spoke with the general manager, Kyle English, when we got home. He was understanding and very helpful. He told my husband we would be reimbursed for being overcharged. Thank you for your help Mr. English.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank goodolegarlic
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Inn Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Dear goodolegarlic,

Thank you for your great review of the Comfort Inn Greensboro we are so pleased to hear that the issue you had was handle immediately and in a professional manner. We are happy you stayed with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon in the near future!

Kyle L English

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Gavin was great his customer service experience was awesome!!! The room was great and sheets were very clean. But overall Gavin was the reason I kept coming back down to the front his smile and nice white teeth just stole my heart !!!! He was excellent with assisting me and just was a nice gentleman he is a good fit for this place I will be back to see his smile .......

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank S B
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Inn Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

Dear S B,

Thank you very much for the great review of the Comfort Inn Greensboro. YES GAVIN ROCKS! We are thrilled to hear that he went above and beyond to assist you. It is also a pleasure to hear such positive things about the staff. We look forward to your return and we will make sure to recognize Gavin for a job well done. :)

Reviewed 4 March 2017

I have stayed in this hotel for 3 weeks and it was wonderful. The rooms are good and housekeeping was also great to keep things clean and tide. I have to say the hospitality and support two of the front desk employees gave. Their names are Jordan and Carla. Both of them helped a lot on so many things and queries I have in mind. They have been professional at work, friendly, polite and supported wherever I need help. I've seen them doing the same for each and everyone which is really rare. They did helped me in the mails I've received after my stay by calling me and keeping it safe. I will stay again in the hotel if situation comes if they are still there. Thanks and appreciation to Jordan and Carla for your dedication towards work!!!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank aamirameenkhan
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Inn Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed out property. It is also good to know that Clara and Jordan helped you a lot on many things. We looked forward to you visiting us again soon in the near future.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

However, we were wakened before 6 with the sound of a pile driver.
Had finally gotten to sleep at 3 after figuring out how to get the toilet from refilling every 10 minutes. The refrigerator had its own annoying sound as it went on and off. These annoyances removed, this was a comfortable place to stay. Close to Replacements. Ltd. and Elon University.

Room Tip: Get away from the road and the pile driver
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BARBARA F
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Inn Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Dear Barbara F,

Thank you for your review of the Comfort Inn Greensboro.We would like to apologize for the issues you had during your stay. You should expect nothing but the best when you stay at the Comfort Inn Greensboro. Please know we have corrected all the issues you mentioned in your review. We looked forward to having you back with us again so we can earn that 5 star review!

Reviewed 20 February 2017

We stay here often when in town. Convenient location for food, shopping, coliseum, college... Breakfast is earlier so more convenient. Staff is friendly. Good parking. Rooms clean & comfy. Usually very quiet. Never had a issue so continue to book here a few times a year.

Room Tip: Each room has mini fridge & microwave.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Chris C
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Inn Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Dear Chris C,

Thank you for your review of the Comfort Inn Greensboro! We are glad that you are a loyal guest to us. We will continue to improve for all of our guest so we can continue to secure your business time after time. We look forward to your next visit and please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly for anything you may need.