“Great seafood”

Ranked #140 of 1,001 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: New Orleans Bars & Grill feels proud to cater your special events, catering services, parties etc. We provide accommodation for 200 guests at a time in our formal dining arrangement with our extremely qualified staff. We firmly believe in offering superior quality customer services to our customers. At New Orleans Bars & Grill, we experience what actually needs to have a substantial food party! Our management team takes pride in making all the possible alternatives that fit in your budget. We feel proud to be Triad's only authentic Cajun restaurant that provides great quality Cajun cuisine in a huge and comfortable environment with two fully stocked bars. This is our dedication to our valued customer that we put forward our self to deliver only the best quality food and drinks. No matter what function or event you are contriving to throw. In short, our event center offers everything that you would love to get a perfect business event, private lunches, team dinner, game day, bridal shower, baby shower, birthday celebration, wine tasting or cocktail parties! Greensboro Bourbon Bar: It's not just Greensboro only bourbon bar... It's Greensboro's favorite party bar. We excel in large party bookings and is a sure fire way to an unforgettable birthday, marriage ceremony, corporate night out, stag or high school reunion. To shine your mood, we offer daily special drinks. And that's not all, we also offer more than 120 cocktails, red wines, white wines that will surely get you in a good mood! Come at New Orleans Bar And Grill and enjoy the real taste of Cajun cuisine and authentic sea food with exotic flavors of drinks, wines and cocktails.
Reviewed 28 March 2017

Had some great seafood, well seasoned, with sides. Food was delicious & the portions were plentiful. Waitstaff was very courteous, friendly & prompt. Drinks from the bar were very tasty.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 23 February 2017

If you like Cajun, come on down and you won't be sorry, Price are about normal but the food is above the rest, only place better is in Cajun country.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Stopped for lunch while visiting family over the weekend.
I was impressed with the service and the food was delicious.

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

While my friends just ran the NOLA marathon, the closest I could get is the New Orleans Bar & Grill in Greensboro. But for a late night meal what I had was excellent! I was hungry but not starving and on business travel staying at the Holiday Inn on Big Tree Way off I-40. The menu is very appealing from Crawfish Nachos to Fried Alligator Basket and Paella. I was excited. Since it was 9pm and I could not decide but knew I wanted fish and shrimp, I tried the gumbo appetizer. As a foodie, it was delicious! So delicious coming back tomorrow to get a to go bowl! Plus it was $5.95 and very fulfilling! The bread pudding also caught my eye! Another great choice! I am full! Along with good sweet tea, I will be sleeping good tonight. Another great meal.

1  Thank CrysTil
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

This little gem is located across from the Holiday Inn on Big Tree Way. Actually, the place is an enormous 2 story structure. The place is empty Monday thru Thursday for the lunch hour. Point being, great service for the lunch hour. Food available ranges from Cajin to American; crab cakes to alligator to ribeye. Staff friendly and attentive. Portions are generous. Worth a visit.

Date of visit: January 2017