“Entrees Should Be Determined By Guest”
Review of Green Valley Grill

Green Valley Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Green Valley Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 911 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Friendly Avenue & Benjamin Parkway
Description: Visit us and enjoy informally elegant fine dining and seasonal food using Old-World European culinary sensibilities and flavors. Our wine list receives the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence each year and features 75 wines by the glass. Have your own private wine tasting with our Wine Flights. The freshest food prepared by a passionate team, and served by friendly and competent people, is a recipe for a great dining experience. When you add an eclectic decor and dining alfresco in our Courtyard, you will imagine that you have traveled farther than you did. We welcome you to dine with us seven days a week for lunch, dinner, brunch or late night. Adjacent to the O.Henry Hotel.
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Green Valley Grill is a great, quiet place for dinning. The service is good yet when I have ordered certain entrees and the green beans are cooked without any tenderness to them I would expect the server to go back to the kitchen and have a chef cooked the to my liking not there own protocol. Once they begin listening to customers concerns about food quality then I will give them 5 solid stars.

Audrey W, Manager at Green Valley Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry we let you down and didn't fix the problem immediately. Our staff should be trained to immediately remedy something like this, so I'm very sorry that in your case that didn't happen and it sounds like a retraining opportunity for that staff member. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Food is very good (fish & pasta). Outdoor patio setting is great. Rotating menu has variety. Service is consistent and staff friendly.

Audrey W, Manager at Green Valley Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

This is fabulous to read! Hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Delicious meal, start to finish. Flatbread appetizer, fresh salad, excellent fresh catch of the day, and phenomenal dessert. I was with a party of 12 and everyone was extremely happy with their meals. Highly recommend.

Wow! Such a great review to read! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I can't agree more with your description of our desserts being phenomenal--we have a working pastry kitchen that makes everything from scratch every day! It's so tempting to have dessert more often than i need it.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

GVG is one of my favorite restaurants for any occasion. There options for small plates or entrees with a seasonal menu that always has something new to try.

We couldn't be happier to read your comments! We are glad to have you as our advocate!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

One of my favorite restaurants in all of Greensboro! The food is amazing and the service is excellent. The environment is classic and classy. My favorite dish is the salmon quinoa salad. The potato leek soup and parmesan crusted chicken are yummy too!

We are honored to be your favorite restaurant! The parmesan crusted chicken is a go to for me as well!