Home2 Suites by Hilton Greensboro Airport
US$179
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Airport(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$130
US$119
US$97
US$93
Comfort Inn Greensboro(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$125
Travelocity
  • Pool
US$199
All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskqueen sizekitchen areahome away from homeoatmealan extended staymodern hotelpull out couchgreat amenitiesbreakfast sandwichwalk in showerhigh point universityindoor poolworkout roomcleaning staffgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Great place for a quick trip. Very little to no amenities. I would not stay here longer than 3 days. Glad I had early mornings and late nights. Close to Nothing. McDonald’s and Dunkin’ Donuts.

They really didn’t explain the perks of the hotel to me...I guess that’s what I get when I check in at 2 in the morning.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Sherry S, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Greensboro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Had an amazing experience staying at the Home2 Suites in Greensboro, NC! The staff was friendly and attentive upon check in and catered to every one of my needs. The room was fully stocked with kitchen utensils which allowed me to cook on the road (just ask the front desk for a desktop hotplate). Do not hesitate to stay here if you're ever in the area!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Sherry S, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Greensboro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thank you so much for your feeback, we are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I just spent three days at Home2 Suites Greensboro, and I’m very happy with the experience.

The room was decorated with a bright, spring pallet and clean, contemporary lines. Thoughtfully-stocked kitchen shelves and drawers provided a number of items you’re likely to need during a stay that lasts longer than a night or two. My wife and I made a salad and found cutting board, big bowls jand knives ready to go.

Plenty of outlets available on the desk, desk lamp, night stands, and on either side of the sleeper sofa to charge the ubiquitous phones, tablets and laptops so many of us carry now.

Ok, here’s my favorite thing about this room: I love that it had a roomy shower stall instead of a tub / shower combo. Plenty of room to take a shower and a glass door to prevent water getting on the floor.

The hotel’s team was uniformly friendly and capable. Can’t wait to stay there again!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed 30 January 2018

We stayed at this Home2Suites again, a couple of years after our first stay. We chose it primarily because it was the cheapest Hilton brand in Greensboro. The Friday night rate was around $90, while even the

Our stay was okay, but I've decided I'm really not in the demographic for this brand. For one thing, I don't dig chartreuse and pale pastel greens and blues, which are the dominant colors at this property. I also don't go for Ikea-style furniture, which is what there is in the rooms. I do like the Hallmark Mysteries and Movie channel and the Turner Classic Movies channel, and the cable at this motel had neither.

However, staffers were friendly and perky. Everything worked, and the hotel is spic 'n span clean. The location is fine, in a group of other mid-level lodgings fairly near the Greensboro airport, and about a mile from I-40. Greensboro is fairly "decentralized," mostly suburban with only a small downtown, so I would say this location is as good as any. I like the kitchenette, which is a feature of all the rooms -- it has a full-size fridge, a microwave, dishwasher and sink with incinerator (though the incinerator wasn't working.) The included breakfast was okay, about like what you get at a Hampton Inn. The in-room info says breakfast is available until only 9:30 a.m., but we went down about 20 minutes later and found it was still open. Maybe breakfast goes later on weekends?

On check-in we were told there was no upgrade from a queen bed to a king bed available, even though we're Hilton Diamond and the hotel didn't seem anywhere near full. I have to assume this place doesn't have many king beds.

We accidentally left a pillow in the room, which we didn't discover until we got home. We called the hotel, and they arranged to send it to us, if we prepaid for shipping and had the item picked up at the hotel by UPS, Fedex or whatever. I guess this is all you can expect, even if you spend 100s of nights at Hilton properties. We appreciate the staff finding the pillow and wrapping it for shipment.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Sherry S, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Greensboro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The location is good. The room is average. The service though is poor. We had to ask frequently just to get our linen changed one time week. The light touch housekeeping is non- existant. To get fresh towels or our trash emptied we would ask multiple times or take the towels to the front desk. We were there for 5 weeks and our room was vacuumed and "deep cleaned" 3 times and that was after asking multiple times on each occasion.
The morning breakfast was poorly stocked and the staff working it rude.
I would not recommend this location.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Sherry S, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Greensboro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Hilton Honors member, you are among our most valued guests. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience