US$80
Best Western Plus Greensboro/Coliseum Area(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
US$85
Orbitz.com
Battleground Inn(Greensboro)
US$109
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I wish it were possible to give negative stars. I booked my stay through Travelocity almost a week prior to my visit and when I arrived, there was no record of my booking, despite having paid at the time of booking. I paid for a non-smoking room. The desk clerk made the situation right so to speak after a lot of going back and forth by giving me a room without charge, but it was a smoking room, which I didn’t realize until we went into the room. When we walked into the room, we were smacked in the face with a strong smell of smoke. It was enough to choke my kids and wife. There were stains all over the beds and the room was downright disgusting. I’ve stayed in some bad hotels before but this was by FAR the WORST that I’ve ever seen. We only stayed in the room for a few minutes while I called Travelocity about issuing a refund. I turned the key card back in and drove another thirty minutes to Asheboro and stayed at the Comfort Inn instead where it was MUCH better. We didn’t even feel safe at the Rodeway. There were obvious drug deals taking place and it was not a good place for anyone, much less if you have children with you. We all felt so dirty after being in the room only a few minutes and it was bad enough that I wanted to gag. The best thing that they can do is bulldoze that place down. About the only thing it’s good for is drug deals and one night stands. This ends my original review. HOWEVER, after writing and submitting this review, the hotel refused to issue a refund until I took the review down or edited it which is a form of EXTORTION. I took the review down so I could rightfully receive my refund from this horrid place. I believe in honesty and accuracy and I want others to be spared of the same experience. If a company refuses to issue a refund due to a bad review (a 100% honest review), then that shows you what kind of company it truly is. Learn from my experience and do not give your money to this company/branch.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Levi M
Biren D, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Dear Guest,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Guest satisfaction and safety is our first priority.

Guest came at night and front desk did not find their reservation. Travelocity sent guest reservation on fax at wrong place. Night front desk called to Travelocity and collect their reservation. Guest went in room and did not like room so they left motel immediately. We apologize that our room is not as per expectation of guest.

Guest did not mention anything on front desk, otherwise we could resolve it. After that guest tried to refund but front desk has no authority, so told that he will inform to manager and guest give threat for bad review. Guest wrote review on bias and on their assumption. They put serious blame of drug without any bad experience or proof and same we informed to Travelocity and same time to request for modified review if they have no any proof and even they have no any such experience during their stayed in motel but only on their assumption. We gave refund to guest.

Honest review is those review which is on experience not on assumption. So this review is totally on bias and on assumption. We request to guest for apologize of any inconvenience.

Rodeway Inn & Suites

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I was privileged to stay the weekend at the rodeway inn and suites. My family and I was visiting greensboro rodeway because it was affordable ,even as classy as the rooms are. Very clean and the beds wow! After a long day of swimming with the kids and wifey. We was worn out. There seemed to be a very strong wifi. And the atmosphere had a very safe feeling i felt that the front desk I beleive her name is Tonya,was very delightful having a smile and warm greeting. There needs to be more people like her at the front desk of all hotels she went out of her way to make sure everything was up to par! Thank you rodeway inn and Tonya for such a great exsperiance! I will definitely return.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

The manager checked us in at 11pm june 12. She was very nice. Greeted us, pulled up my rewards, got us a ground floor room, all done quickly. They only have king or double beds. It needs an up grade. Showers have no tub, curtain doesnt really do it job. Water seeps out. Nowhere to put shampoo or soap. Beds are too small need queen. Breakfast is waffles, cereal, toast, coffee, juice. Really good. Service was great. Choice hotel need to remodel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

The owners of this hotel knows what they have and have priced their rooms accordingly. No ferils just a room.
The night girl that checked us in was very friendly and accommodating especially at 11:30 at night.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Do not recommend. Rooms are old, musty, dirty, dated. Very noisy. Mattress was comfortable but linens stained, as were towels. Pillows are thin & flat. House keeping below par on cleaning, also did not change sheets or towels even tho it was requested. Not sure what the people who rave about this place are used to or are comparing it to.....have camped outdoors in cleaner & more comfortable places. I have stayed at many Choice hotels regularily (altho not a Rodeway Inn) and have been completely satisfied. Not this time.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family