We stayed at this place in first week of June 2012.We were simply amazed by its excellent location and a relaxing atmostphere.The room was just perfect!! Even small things were taken of in terms of room interiors and comfort.The room had two balconies which is rare in most resorts.One was lake facing and the other was a nice small balcony with bamboo walls.The resort is located 30mins drive from main Allepey town.Its on the banks on Vembanad lake and the lake was just perfect to relax ourselves to the core.There are couple of activities which you can do at the resort like fishing,taking cooking classes from the chef,peddal boating.The resort is a boutique resort and is very beautifully made .The infinity pool was also awesome.The chef used to come every evening to personally ask us what we would like to have.The food was also really good though a bit overpriced compared to nearby resorts.We reached the resort very late on the day of check in and since it was my birthday next day so my husband asked the restaurant people if they could arrange for a cake.Since there are no shops nearby in the village,the chef personally baked a cake for us at such a short notice and got it delivered at 12 night.A pleasant experience.The staff of the resort was really good .Each and every person(Gautam,Karthik, Kishore, Binu and every one else) ,from front desk to restaurant to housekeeping there not even a single flaw in anything.In fact it was more than we had expected .The service was really good and personalized which we loved!We loved the place and service so much that we extended our stay by a day.We are already planning our next vacation there !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park on Vembanad Lake in Kumarakom West, Kerala Backwaters is the sophisticated docking station for the Apsara. With a total of ten luxury rooms and a deluxe room lake view room, the resort exudes elegance and style.The Resort offer very private stay offer complete serenity.In food we offer traditional Kerala cuisine along with complete range of Indian and International gourmet to choose from.Aura Spa keeps one relaxed and helps in rejuvenation.The M.V.Apsara Built on two levels, the Apsara consists of eight rooms, a crew cabin, a galley, saloon and dining area, a sundeck and a picturesque forward seating area. The interiors of this luxury cruiser have been designed keeping in mind the luxury and comfort that the well-heeled tourists and leisure travelers require.Apsara Backwaters Cruiser offers contemporary and modern amenities offering inspiring design, innovative dining, sensuous entertainment, instant connectivity and edgy art. The onshore gym and the tented spa offer Ayurvedic and international treatments.The dining area and salon, situated on level 1, with their grand décor create an ambience of luxury. The corner sofas with cushions and tables on level 2 provide ample space for guests to sit back and enjoy the panoramic view of the backwaters. The impeccable services extended to the guests combined with the enhanced display of sophistication makes the voyage memorable.Enjoy this unmatched abode in a perfect eco-setting - a pleasant escape to the lap of nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Park on Vembanad Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Park On Vembanad Lake Hotel Alappuzha
- The Park On Vembanad Lake Kerala/Alappuzha