“Frankly one of the best cakes manufacturers in the cities where I have visited”
Review of Cutiepie

Cutiepie
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Alappuzha
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

The best cakes manufacturers in the cities where I have visited. Must go place in alappuzha. Kindly visit this place as many times you can.

Reviewed 24 December 2016

We have ordered all our birthday cakes from Cutiepie for quite sometime now... They are so yum, and the service is very professional and commendable.

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

Cutie pie who specialises in premium cakes ,started its operation at Kanjikuzhy,Kottayam at Suburban Square next to McDonald's . They have cakes for all occasions and for all ages .
Kottayam outlet receive it's supplies daily from Alappuzha .One can place order a day prior,to receive cake for special occasions.However they have cakes and pastries available off the shelf .

1  Thank sunnyk332
Reviewed 11 November 2016

I think Cutie Pie is the only shop in Alleppey of it's Kind.

I heard about CP from a friend and went there to purchase a black forest, which is a cliche nowadays. But I was surprised to see newer (for me) types of Pies there. It was irresistible and I had a portion from each type.

Had a great time there and will visit again CP for sure :)

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

What a variety of cakes! And that too excellent. Home delivery very prompt. They got a cake delivered to our resort in Punnamada, through a telephone booking. Would visit again whenever I visit Alappuzha.