Hotel is located at very good point. One can view sunrise either from room
(if you opt for sea facing room) or from the terrace. Rooms are quite big & clean and complimentary morning tea with biskits is a much welcome surprise. Staff here is very helping & smiling always willing to help you. Also a complimentary evening tour to Sun set point & Ram temple in the city can be organised by the reception on request. Restaurant is quite good with a lot of variety. Morning breakfast is OK but can be improved . They also arranged a complimentary Railway station drop on request. My stay was from 11th.Oct2017 to 13th. Oct. Also a major repair work is going on in the lobby as well as in the corridors.
1. washrooms are in very bad shape, needs lots of attention as they are poorly lit as well as need repairs. The place above the seat keeps leaking (Room no.403)
2. As they are claiming to be a 3 star hotel but rooms are not having safe lockers
3. No mini fridge in the rooms.
4. Tea making facility is on request that too in deluxe rooms.
5. Till late night & early morning a loud speakers voice keeps on disturbing you.
6. WiFi is slow
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking