“Perfect”
Review of Trattoria Amed

Trattoria Amed
Ranked #31 of 104 Restaurants in Amed
Description: Trattoria is an authentic Italian eatery located near the famous Japanese Wreck in Amed The restaurant offers a clean, simple and relaxed ambiance with great service and a wonderful views. The food is straight forward authentic Italian - enjoyable and delicious. Make Pizza not War!
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I went 2 times with my girlfriend and everything we tried was very tasty!
Pizza are enormous and very good.
The spaghettis carbonara were just soooo good... I wish I could eat them again

Allen D, Guest Relations Manager at Trattoria Amed, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Hi Leo,

Thank you for coming to Trattoria!

I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your food and time at the restaurant.

Team Trattoria - Amed

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We went with a group of friends on 28th evening and had great time, the staff are very professional and friendly, on top the food is delicious and worth the price.
The wonder happened to be dining and he dropped to our table to check if we were enjoying his place, which was nice touch.
Try the desserts, they are mouth watering and the photo doesn’t do a justification.

Allen D, Guest Relations Manager at Trattoria Amed, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Hi Izy,

Thank you for coming a few nights ago! I am glad you all enjoyed the meal and the ambiance.
We look forward to seeing you again - please ask for the local discount card - savings of 10%.

Thank you for your review - It's important to us.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We came here late one evening and loved our time. We were brought bread to and an amuse bouche which was nice to snack on while we sipped wine and looked out from the wonderful terrace. We ordered a white pizza with truffle oil and I can honestly say it's one of the best pizzas I've ever had. The crust was crispy and cooked just right. The service was so attentive, we felt like we were valued guests. Definitely make a stop here if you get a craving for Italian food.

Allen D, Guest Relations Manager at Trattoria Amed, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Hey Dan,

Thank you for coming by and enjoying a great meal. We really appreciate your comments and your time to make them. I very happy to hear everything went well.

I will share the comments with the staff and chef; it will be very motivating for them.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Authentic Italian food, friendly and helpful staff, spectacular view and reasonably priced wine. The staff arranged a table overlooking the ocean and ensured my daughter's 11th birthday was a night to remember. Pizza and pasta dishes were tasty and fresh. Other dishes enjoyed were pear and rocket salad and calamari. The chef happily prepared gluten free calamari for my brother. Highly recommend!

Allen D, Guest Relations Manager at Trattoria Amed, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear Gabrielle,

Thank you for coming to Trattoria-Amed. I am so glad to hear you had a great meal and enjoyed the restaurant, view and of course the service.

I will pass on your feedback to the chef - It will be very motivating for him.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

The food at this little Italian restaurant was very good and highly recommended if you are in the area. The steak was superb, the local wines very reasonably priced and the staff friendly and helpful.