“Healthy & Fresh”

Ranked #25 of 104 Restaurants in Amed
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Life in Amed Restaurant serves a wide selection of healthy salads, soups, vegetarian, grilled fish, slow cooked meats & Indonesian favorites. We were the first Restaurant in Amed to serve organic salads and our Chocolate Decadence Cake is renowned by chocolate junkies... all served in a lovely stylish setting and our latest area has ocean views for daytime dining... we have a snorkel flower bed in front and beautiful cottages and gardens for visitors whom wish to stay longer with us. Also 2 daily yoga classes at 8 am and 5.30pm in our ocean view shala. Call for Free Pick Up or discounted rates after Bunutan and Japanese Wreck.
Reviewed 9 October 2017

While I travel i like to still stay on track with a healthy vegetarian diet. Life Restaurant has a lot of great vegetarian options that are all very fresh, healthy and delicious. While staying there I ate breakfast and lunch at the restaurant almost everyday and found enough variety on their menu that I was not at all bored of the flavors. They have Balinese inspired dishes, as well as, other worldly inspired meals. I especially love their carrot ginger soup, life salad, gado gado, chai tea and desserts! Their food kept my taste buds entertained and my foodie curiosity satisfied.

1  Thank LiveInBliss

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I ate here a lot during my stay in Amed.

Being a vegetarian I didn’t find another restaurant in the area with the same level of choice. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful and the WiFi was great.

The food is all very freshly prepared and very healthy. There is a great range of juices and superfood smoothies for very reasonable prices.

The Salads and soups and are wonderful ... the Tempe salad was my favourite.. and if you’re in the mood for a treat the cheesecake was some of the best I’ve ever eaten!

There is a Yoga Shala upstairs with classes twice a day, the Life restaurant is a perfect place to chill and refuel after class.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

we tried traditional balinese vegeterian food and thoroughly enjoyed the meals. The staff was pleasant served us late night dinner .

Reviewed 30 July 2017

I traveled through SE Asia for 3 months and through 7 countries. Apart from the heavenly location and lovely staff the food here was exceptional to say the least and this is coming from a foodie. We ate three meals a day for 4 days and it was magical. A must do!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We are traveling in Bali and we already know the Island from other trips...
But first time in the amazing Amed...
We tried the Life Restaurant (from Life in Amed boutique hotel), after suggestions from friends.
Delicious food (local and international), healthy juices, and amazing cakes !
During the night the atmosphere is soft and quite and people works there smiling and nice!
We will come back for sure!