“Clean friendly local food”
Review of Warung Celagi

Warung Celagi
Ranked #9 of 114 Restaurants in Amed
Cuisines: Israeli
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Called in here as first nite in Amed as we were staying next door.
Situated right on the beach , Celagi is predominately local food made from local ingredients.
We chose the onion rings , the chicken satay and the chicken curry with a couple of soft drinks.
Onion rings were nice , my chicken satay was ok but my satay sauce was a little different to usual peanut flavoured style that I’m familiar with , I spoke with the waiter and it’s more of a region thing. My wife’s chicken curry was delightful, more of a Thai style curry with coconut milk , I liked it a lot.
All the while we were served a very friendly guy with very good English , he was full of information and suggestions.
The extra selling point was the price was no tax charged too , ridiculously good value for only $15 aud.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Nice location in front of a black sand beach, with typical boats sailing on the sea.
Good fruit shake.
Absolutely delicious rice and curry (we tried fish and also tempe).
Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Warung Celagi is placed right at the beach, but not obviously visible from the Main Street. Have been there 3 times and can strongly recommend it. The spicy barracuda grilled in banana leafs - magic!!!! But all other food is also great. Service is very kind and speaks very good English - good humor.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Onion rings = amazing
Cocktails = delicious
Fish curry = probably the best I've ever eaten!!
Chicken satay = absolutely amazing satay sauce.

Would highly recommend you try this place out! Very attentive and friendly staff and absolutely amazing food... Yum!!

Reviewed 20 January 2018

During my 4-day stay in Amed I had dinner twice at Celagi which is located right on the beach. I loved the grilled Barracuda but the fish-curry was just unbelievable! Without exaggeration the best I've ever had, not only in Bali but anywhere!

1  Thank janpetervansuchtelen