“Great Turkish Food, Nice atmosphere ”

Istanbul Meze Kebab House, Bali
Ranked #56 of 237 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Description: Istanbul Meze Kebab House is a small, but cosy place. We have a lot to offer, starting with mouthwatering choice of fresh Mezes, which we change daily. One can go strictly vegetarian and stick with vegetables kebab as a main course, or, alternatively meat lovers are welcome to try tender lamb, fish and chicken kebabs. Outside sitting area was specially designed for shisha lovers. If it gets too hot we have chilled homemade lemonade. We do not serve alcohol, but our guests are more than welcome to bring their own, we charge corkage fee for that. We offer variety of homemade fresh food: wood oven baked bread, dried chili and tomato paste, humus, pickled chillies, spices. Available for private functions and catering.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stopped in here with a friend and was pleasantly surprised with good Turkish food and ayran! Much missed since I live in Turkey and have been away for several months traveling. It is authentic and delicious and I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had an average meal and the quality of service was below average. Tables that were seated much after us were served before us despite us not having a large order. Even upon reminding the restaurant staff, they didn’t seem in a hurry. I’d avoid sitting inside.. it’s much more pleasant outside (stuffy inside despite the air conditioning).

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We’ve been there a hand full of time now & the food is excellent, very tasty & pretty much the best restaurant in seminyak to go to with friends and family. It’s a very clean place. The staff are very kind and friendly. You can tell that the owner takes great pride in his restaurant. It looks very looked after. Can’t wait to eat the delicious food there again!!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I came in with my family one night, and immediately it was terrible. The waitress was rude and judgmental. The atmosphere was very unclean, and their fans and air conditioners were broken, so it was quite humid and smelly in there.

The waitress’s service was horrible. We had to ask repeatedly just for water. Even after the pitcher of water finally arrived, we couldn’t drink it, because cups were not provided. The food also took a long time, too, especially since we were the only people in the restaurant, and there were about 5 cooks in the kitchen.

Everything was priced much much more than it really should. Too expensive for a street side kebab shop. The food isn’t even worth it.

After a long time of waiting, my meal came out first. It was a shawarma, but it was even cold and looked prepackaged. I started eating it, and I saw an ANT in my wrap. Alive and crawling. I was repulsed.

When we complained to the waitress, she had the actual nerve to laugh. She acted as if it was a natural and okay thing. Clearly, at that point we were fed up, so we canceled the rest of our order, meaning to only pay for the water we ordered.

Once the waitress brought us back the bill, however, she included the sharwarma, which may I remind you had the bug in it. It was absurd.

As we were leaving, the cooks and the waitress were horribly glaring at us as if we were at fault. One swore at us right as I left the door. Worst experience at a restaurant by far.

DO NOT RECOMMEND

1  Thank Angel M
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Food is the best also vegetarian even the staff very nice and polite the restaurant so clean and the food omg the best food In bali even. If you never try Turkish food they can help you to try the best the suggestion make you happy
أطيب اكل تركي ب بالي المطعم كتير نظيف والمعاملة حلوة