Anakula Villas
US$219
US$168
Agoda.com
The ONE Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$29
Legian Beach Hotel(Legian)
US$237
US$116
US$120
US$287
US$201
Bliss Surfer Hotel(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$22
US$130
US$116
Ossotel(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$49
Agoda.com
Astagina Resort Villa and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$50
Agoda.com
Mercure Bali Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$48
Trip.com
All reviewscleaning staffbedroom villaseminyakbalipool
Reviewed 21 June 2015

Peak season, means lots of rain and humidity, but we were only a 5 minute walk from the main drag, so plenty of diversions. The rooms were large and comfortable, even if a little 'worn-in'. Would visit again.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2015

What a wonderful and beautiful villa. 2 separate bedrooms with their own bathrooms which you could have had a party in either. The lounge/kitchen area was great and the private pool - oh yeah. It was fabulous. It is close to Seminyak with plenty of restaurants, shops, spas - you name it. Plenty of laundries around, I used the one just up from the villa and was totally happy - clean, ironed and beautiful smelling laundry returned - cost $AUD2.

Highly recommend this place for two couples to go for a wonderful holiday that can be relaxing and exciting depending on what you want to do! Fantastic!

Room Tip: It is a villa with two fabulous rooms! Private and great.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 February 2015

I stayed in Villa 2 throughout January for a stay in Bali to study. I travelled with 3 friends, 2 in villa 2 and 2 in villa 3. My family also joined me for part of my stay. The villas were clean and serviced daily. Each bedroom was air-conditioned which we needed to sleep at night as it was hot - well it was the wet season, so no surprise. I bought a plug in mosquito zapper to run in the bedroom to keep away any unwelcome bugs at night - worked very well. Having the pool was fantastic as after being out and about in the heat, we could just jump straight in. The rooms are huge so plenty of space to spread out, and the bathrooms are also very big.
The villas are a little "tired" and could use some money spent on them to improve them. However, they are clean and functional. It is an easy walk to Jalan Legian and to the Bintang supermarket for any supplies needed. If it is the beach you are after, then it is about a 15 minute walk to the nearest one - Double six.
The staff that clean the villa and the security guard are all very attentive and do their best to help out when they can.
There are plenty of options within easy walking distance for meals, and the laundry almost next door is great and cheap for your weekly washing.
The noise level was no worse than I have encountered anywhere else in Indonesia, animals, motorbikes and the like really is just part of the environment.
I agree the photos on the booking site look better than the reality, but my family & I enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: Villa 2 was probably the choice of the 2 villas we used as it didn't get the afternoon sun. Villa 3 was very warm in the afternoons.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 November 2014

I stayed at this property at the end of Oct 2014. What you see in the photo's and what you actually get are two different things. Firstly I asked for airport pickup and pre-arranged and confirmed the pickup of our guests that would be staying with us and for us to also be picked up along the way, but after waiting 3 hours in the heat to find out that our guests had arrived and been checked into the property before we did. The grass area around the pool was a bit swampy at one end. Neither of the locks on the Bedrooms were working, but were repaired after we asked. The doors were hanging off the vanity in one of the bathrooms. The sink in one of the bathrooms was covered with Ants. Whenever I was in need of the staff they were never out in the office. The internet was very intermittent and the staff could not understand that we would like the modem to be reset when it wasn't working. This was a nuisance as Wireless Internet was needed to continue ongoing business in Australia. The pool light was not working, so we asked for this to be fixed. It was fixed but continued to flicker throughout our stay. The pool tiles were very slippery and slimy at one end, you had to be very careful when entering the pool. It was advertised that their was sport on the Pay TV as one of our guests was a soccer and footy fan. But none of the Pay Channels seemed to be available. And when we tried to communicate that to the staff, they didn't seem like they knew how to rectify that. The agent that looks after the Villa was very available and returned emails up until full payment was made, but after I had a complaint, I had emailed him twice and have still had no reply. I have stayed at another Villa through this company and my stay there was spot on... so I was very disappointed this time and would have to reconsider staying with the same company again. :(

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anita T
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This villa is really beautiful and looks just like the pictures!! The pool was amazing and we're so glad we went with a private villa instead of a hotel just for the pool.. the villa was serviced daily and the staff were very helpful and polite. The closest beach is Double 6 Beach which is lined with lovely restaurants and cafes. In the 10 days we were there, we didn't get through them all! Special mention to Kuali - delicious food and really cheap but fancy.

The villa had a TV and DVD player so great for kids if you take them. We bought cheap CD's and played tunes through the TV most of the time - it goes pretty loud! Awesome for when you're chilling in the pool with some Bintang's.

Only downsides are:
- Not the best location... it's hard for cabbies to find and 10-15 minute walk to the beach. Granted, there's lots of shops along the way so it's a nice stroll.
- There were 2 roosters right behind our room that went off every 5-10 seconds from 4am through to midday (no exaggeration.. they really were that frequent). VERY LOUD!! I didn't have one full night's sleep in the whole time we were there. Our friends in the other room however, didn't hear the rooster and slept fine.
- Mozzies are rampant and even though we had doors to our room, the mozzies still got through and we had to spray ourselves with mozzie repellent every night before bed.
- Shower pressure was absolutely shocking... very weak. Showers took twice as long as normal just because things like rinsing your hair after washing it was a painstakingly long process.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful, although didn't speak the best English so was quite hard to ask for things.

The suit shop down the road (next door basically) was amazing and we got 4 suits made there - all fantastic. Highly recommend!!

All in all, fantastic villa and really nice. But would probably look for something a bit closer to the beach next time.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends