US$311
US$232
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$345/night.

Ossotel(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$64
US$133
US$130
FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$77
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Legian Beach Hotel(Legian)
US$253
US$110
Agoda.com
Bliss Surfer Hotel(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$25
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$36/night.

US$141
US$117
Agoda.com
Ananta Legian Hotel(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$40
Priceline
The ONE Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$28
Priceline
Mercure Bali Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$52
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

I recently stayed at anakula with my partner and cousin! Wow what an amazing quiet little oasis. Good location only a short stroll to jalan Raya seminyak. With the location in an ally way off jalan nakula it's so quiet and peaceful. The 2 bedroom villa is just amazing. So clean and well maintained. Bedrooms are so big and the whole villa is spacious. Will definitely return

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2015

Peak season, means lots of rain and humidity, but we were only a 5 minute walk from the main drag, so plenty of diversions. The rooms were large and comfortable, even if a little 'worn-in'. Would visit again.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2015

What a wonderful and beautiful villa. 2 separate bedrooms with their own bathrooms which you could have had a party in either. The lounge/kitchen area was great and the private pool - oh yeah. It was fabulous. It is close to Seminyak with plenty of restaurants, shops, spas - you name it. Plenty of laundries around, I used the one just up from the villa and was totally happy - clean, ironed and beautiful smelling laundry returned - cost $AUD2.

Highly recommend this place for two couples to go for a wonderful holiday that can be relaxing and exciting depending on what you want to do! Fantastic!

Room Tip: It is a villa with two fabulous rooms! Private and great.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 February 2015

I stayed in Villa 2 throughout January for a stay in Bali to study. I travelled with 3 friends, 2 in villa 2 and 2 in villa 3. My family also joined me for part of my stay. The villas were clean and serviced daily. Each bedroom was air-conditioned which we needed to sleep at night as it was hot - well it was the wet season, so no surprise. I bought a plug in mosquito zapper to run in the bedroom to keep away any unwelcome bugs at night - worked very well. Having the pool was fantastic as after being out and about in the heat, we could just jump straight in. The rooms are huge so plenty of space to spread out, and the bathrooms are also very big.
The villas are a little "tired" and could use some money spent on them to improve them. However, they are clean and functional. It is an easy walk to Jalan Legian and to the Bintang supermarket for any supplies needed. If it is the beach you are after, then it is about a 15 minute walk to the nearest one - Double six.
The staff that clean the villa and the security guard are all very attentive and do their best to help out when they can.
There are plenty of options within easy walking distance for meals, and the laundry almost next door is great and cheap for your weekly washing.
The noise level was no worse than I have encountered anywhere else in Indonesia, animals, motorbikes and the like really is just part of the environment.
I agree the photos on the booking site look better than the reality, but my family & I enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: Villa 2 was probably the choice of the 2 villas we used as it didn't get the afternoon sun. Villa 3 was very warm in the afternoons.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 November 2014

I stayed at this property at the end of Oct 2014. What you see in the photo's and what you actually get are two different things. Firstly I asked for airport pickup and pre-arranged and confirmed the pickup of our guests that would be staying with us and for us to also be picked up along the way, but after waiting 3 hours in the heat to find out that our guests had arrived and been checked into the property before we did. The grass area around the pool was a bit swampy at one end. Neither of the locks on the Bedrooms were working, but were repaired after we asked. The doors were hanging off the vanity in one of the bathrooms. The sink in one of the bathrooms was covered with Ants. Whenever I was in need of the staff they were never out in the office. The internet was very intermittent and the staff could not understand that we would like the modem to be reset when it wasn't working. This was a nuisance as Wireless Internet was needed to continue ongoing business in Australia. The pool light was not working, so we asked for this to be fixed. It was fixed but continued to flicker throughout our stay. The pool tiles were very slippery and slimy at one end, you had to be very careful when entering the pool. It was advertised that their was sport on the Pay TV as one of our guests was a soccer and footy fan. But none of the Pay Channels seemed to be available. And when we tried to communicate that to the staff, they didn't seem like they knew how to rectify that. The agent that looks after the Villa was very available and returned emails up until full payment was made, but after I had a complaint, I had emailed him twice and have still had no reply. I have stayed at another Villa through this company and my stay there was spot on... so I was very disappointed this time and would have to reconsider staying with the same company again. :(

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple