“Soft Launching Visit at Little Singapore Seminyak”

Little Singapore By Chef Bernard
Ranked #27 of 345 Restaurants in Legian
Price range: US$1 - US$70
Description: The Highly Anticipated Little Singapore by Chef Bernard Chew Opens its First Restaurant in Bali Bali, Indonesia, 18 August 2020 – Take a trip all the way to Singapore without leaving the island as the newest dining spot Little Singapore by Chef Bernard Chew opens its doors for an authentic gastronomic experience found along the busy and easily accessible Dewi Sri. Singapore’s Chef Bernard Chew brings his favorite dishes to Indonesia, opening its pioneer location on the Island of the Gods, with 20 specially-crafted main dishes for friends and family to share and choose from. “Generous” immediately comes to mind in every plate on the table, with servings made for the hearty diners and groups to share. “I want to make people happy, that is the reason I cook. Everything that you do has to be from the heart, has to come with passion, and that’s what I feel about the food that I cook. I want to share my passion to everyone that comes to my restaurant,” Chef Bernard shares.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Second time i ate authentic Laksa and this one is very flavorfull and delicious.
This is the best Laksa i ever ate

Love it.

Date of visit: September 2021
Chef Bernard Chew, Owner at Little Singapore By Chef Bernard, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

is "My honor" and "My pleasure" cooking for you , thanks you for supporting me

Write a reviewReviews (155)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Normally i dont drink the noodle soup! But this is exceptionally the best! The taste is amazing
The lobster is fresh as well, worth and very recommended

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Little Singapore has been recommended to me by a friend. It was truly a culinary experience I had the best Laksa (prawn and lobster) ever and sensational salted egg prawns. Next time we will try the chili crab. The chef is the owner and he is cooking everything by himself with so much passion and love. We had a lovely chat as well with Chef Bernard who is an absolutely entertaining personality - we simply loved everything and will be back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We found this little place on Instagram. It has the best chili crab I have ever tasted! Amazing customer service and atmosphere. Great place to go with close friends ❤️

Date of visit: September 2021
Chef Bernard Chew, Owner at Little Singapore By Chef Bernard, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Best Laksa in Bali 100%, Ordered the Lobster laksa, came complete with a big lobster and prawns, fish cake Tofu and proper noodle . Bets Laksa on the island for sure