“Little Singapore”

Little Singapore By Chef Bernard
Ranked #1 of 346 Restaurants in Legian
Price range: US$1 - US$104
Description: The Highly Anticipated Little Singapore by Chef Bernard Chew Opens its First Restaurant in Bali Bali, Indonesia, 18 August 2020 – Take a trip all the way to Singapore without leaving the island as the newest dining spot Little Singapore by Chef Bernard Chew opens its doors for an authentic gastronomic experience found along the busy and easily accessible Dewi Sri. Singapore’s Chef Bernard Chew brings his favorite dishes to Indonesia, opening its pioneer location on the Island of the Gods, with 20 specially-crafted main dishes for friends and family to share and choose from. “Generous” immediately comes to mind in every plate on the table, with servings made for the hearty diners and groups to share. “I want to make people happy, that is the reason I cook. Everything that you do has to be from the heart, has to come with passion, and that’s what I feel about the food that I cook. I want to share my passion to everyone that comes to my restaurant,” Chef Bernard shares.
Reviewed 16 October 2021

The best laksa and live crab in Bali! Worth going back again next time. Unbeatable and great taste really authentic of Singapore!

Date of visit: October 2021
Chef Bernard Chew, Owner at Little Singapore By Chef Bernard, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2021

is "My honor" and "My pleasure" cooking for you , thanks you for supporting me

Write a reviewReviews (172)

Reviewed 14 October 2021 via mobile

Best Laksa in Indonesia, Its Singaporean Chili Crab as its best.

if you’re missing the taste of Singapore, this is the hidden gem in Bali

Date of visit: October 2021
Chef Bernard Chew, Owner at Little Singapore By Chef Bernard, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2021

is "My honor" and "My pleasure" cooking for you , thanks you for supporting me

Reviewed 12 October 2021

#BETTERTHANSINGAPORE !!
Chef bernard puts in his work, funny and a perfectionist. Will come back for sure

Date of visit: October 2021
Chef Bernard Chew, Owner at Little Singapore By Chef Bernard, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2021

is "My honor" and "My pleasure" cooking for you , thanks you for supporting me , really hope to see you back at my new resto at umalas

Reviewed 12 October 2021

Chef is super friendly, food is amazing. Better than Singapore, laksa is super creamy and the crab is banging

Date of visit: October 2021
Chef Bernard Chew, Owner at Little Singapore By Chef Bernard, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2021

Reviewed 10 October 2021 via mobile

Best laksa in BALI , always order here ❤❤❤
Friendly staff and delicious food, yg paling aku sering order singapore authentic laksa with lobster and singapore famous authentic chili crab. Untuk crabnya dagingnya full. Gk akan nyesel order disini LOve little singapore at dwi sri ❤❤❤

Date of visit: October 2021
Chef Bernard Chew, Owner at Little Singapore By Chef Bernard, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2021