“Spice blends and river prawns”

Little Singapore By Chef Bernard Chew
Ranked #1 of 346 Restaurants in Legian
Price range: US$1 - US$161
Description: The Highly Anticipated Little Singapore by Chef Bernard Chew Opens its First Restaurant in Bali Bali, Indonesia, 18 August 2020 – Take a trip all the way to Singapore without leaving the island as the newest dining spot Little Singapore by Chef Bernard Chew opens its doors for an authentic gastronomic experience found along the busy and easily accessible Dewi Sri. Singapore’s Chef Bernard Chew brings his favorite dishes to Indonesia, opening its pioneer location on the Island of the Gods, with 20 specially-crafted main dishes for friends and family to share and choose from. “Generous” immediately comes to mind in every plate on the table, with servings made for the hearty diners and groups to share. “I want to make people happy, that is the reason I cook. Everything that you do has to be from the heart, has to come with passion, and that’s what I feel about the food that I cook. I want to share my passion to everyone that comes to my restaurant,” Chef Bernard shares.
Reviewed 15 November 2021 via mobile

The spice blends and river prawns in the laksa are outstanding. Every time I go here i am amazed by the flavours and the quality.

Date of visit: November 2021
Chef Bernard Chew, Owner at Little Singapore By Chef Bernard Chew, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2021

is "My honor" and "My pleasure" cooking for you , thanks you for supporting me See u Very SOON ...

Write a reviewReviews (182)

Reviewed 12 November 2021 via mobile

Food here is tasty and after you taste it you would like to have it again. This is the one in Bali you should try it. Recommended to try food here.

Date of visit: November 2021
Chef Bernard Chew, Owner at Little Singapore By Chef Bernard Chew, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2021

Reviewed 12 November 2021 via mobile

Food is very nice and is worth to try. This is the only one in bali. After taste it you will wan to have it again

Reviewed 9 November 2021

Great experience having such a delicious Laksa and Chilicrab .. should come and try little Singapore by Chef Bernard

Date of visit: November 2021
Chef Bernard Chew, Owner at Little Singapore By Chef Bernard Chew, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2021

Reviewed 7 November 2021 via mobile

The laksa was excellent and I’m in not much of a laksa fan. We also had the crab and the sauce was really tasty. The laksa was however the highlight. Looking forward to try the other items in their new location!

Date of visit: November 2021
Chef Bernard Chew, Owner at Little Singapore By Chef Bernard Chew, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2021