“Variable”

Cuisines: Indonesian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I ordered giant prawn, calamari and snapper from the lava grill and my wife ordered grilled butterflied prawns. We made sure that the concept of grilled butterflied prawns are known to the chef prior to seating and again with the waiter.

My food was the best seafood I had in years, but sadly my wife's prawns were not grilled, cold and not butterflied. After drawing the waiter's attention to the issue, they just heated the prawns in the microwave.... delivering a very disappointing result.

As good as my food was, it spoiled the whole evening for us. This was our first bad experience here in Bali after eating out twice a day for more than a week now at different restaurants for each meal. Most were excellent, one or two were average, but this was really bad.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

We visit this restaurant each time we are in Bali. Still a nice place to eat for dinner. Staff are really friendly and meals always nice. Just a nice casual layback back place to eat and very tasty food.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Like most Bali restaurants - some food very good, some average at best. Service, location excellent.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Ate here with a party of 7. The staff were super quick to set us up a table.
The drinks were icy cold and the food was delicious.
A very comprehensive menu offers choices for everyone.
The food came out really fast too.
I'd visit here again.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch. We were seated in the front row overlooking to beach. I ordered the Burger which was delicious, juicy meat patty with bacon, onions, pickle and salad served with French fries. My husband ordered the grilled barramundi. He was very pleased with the flavour and said it was cooked well. The service was friendly and efficient and the bill was very reasonable. A very satisfying lunch.