We've stayed in this hotel four times in two years & will always return. Dewi and the staff are super friendly and will make your stay the best!
We have NEVER experienced bed bugs (people might wanna check it's not mozzie bites first!), always swim in the pool, which is clean and safe!, always eat the continental breakfast included in the room rate (& bought more to fill our tummies...it's only like $5 extra Aussie dollars to you stingy people out there!) always have lunch and dinner there too (they do the best satay in town!!!), always have hot, running, working showers and toilet, and always received best value for money in a delixe room with fridge, dvd player & air con....and excellent customer service.
I just don't get why people complain? If you don't like the construction, stay in the wap waps...maybe UBUD? If you dont like a "flashpackers" or budget motel, spend more money and go elsewhere! But then I don't think some people will ever be satisfied. Tut tut...
I Will recommend this place again, and again, and have bought other family members here to stay and they too, will return!
We love you guys at Sayang!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel is located in the famous village of Legian, a pleasent 10 minute drive from the airport, 4 minute walk (100 meters) from the world famous sunset beach of Kuta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Zenrooms, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sayang Maha Mertha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Bali/Legian