I went to Bali for 2 weeks and I booked another hotel before check in to Sayang Maha Mertha, the hotel which wasnt the smartest choice, so when I arrived in Sayang, it was a whole new world, the rooms were clean with fresh towels, the staff friendly and helpful, in front of the hotel it was some small 24 hours shop, the location was great, just few minutes walking to the beach.
But the best thing about the hotel was the friendly lady who organise the trips and packages, she was the friendliest person I met in Bali, very helpful and Cheerful, she helped me organising my day trip which included parasailing, scuba diving, snorkeling etc. the whole experience was unique and the price was great!!
I was traveling on my own the the hotel felt pretty safe!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel is located in the famous village of Legian, a pleasent 10 minute drive from the airport, 4 minute walk (100 meters) from the world famous sunset beach of Kuta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Zenrooms, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sayang Maha Mertha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Bali/Legian