As described, the hotel is about a 10 minute walk from the beach. But the beach is massive, so if you're looking to spend time in Kuta and have nights out there, it's around a 30 minute walk to the centre of town. We ended up getting taxis. The hotel itself was decent, pretty clean and well maintained. The price included a breakfast of toast and fruit juice which was nice. Only downside for us was the fast outside our room was where the motorbikes were parked, so around 6am every morning it got noisy as the surfers left for the day. It also had a small swimming pool which was lovely. Overall, a good place to stay if you don't mind being a bit out of the action.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel is located in the famous village of Legian, a pleasent 10 minute drive from the airport, 4 minute walk (100 meters) from the world famous sunset beach of Kuta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Zenrooms, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sayang Maha Mertha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Bali/Legian