Well we arrived to not so friendly staff. When they opened the door and we saw the room , it was a shock .I coped by laughing and my hubby didn't think it was funny in the slightest .The bathroom was a flushing toilet, a shower hose in front of it and a drainage hole .So if you wanted , you could sit on the toilet ,shower and clean your teeth all at once. As no sink or hot water.You didn't need the hot water ,so that was one less thing to worry about.The bed was suprisingly comfortable ,considering it was wooden slates and thin ply wood on top.Every time my hubby sat on it ,I was sure it would break and we would end up sleeping on the mattress on the floor.The sheets were never changed as we witnessed the staff every morning change the bottom sheet to the top and the top sheet to the bottom .This was rotated every morning.We ended up with bed bug bites as a consequent. I mean it could've been worse as we didn't get sick from malaria or bali belly.So thats a positive!The continental breaky was nice and no complaints there.Location was great as close to shops ,kuta, mata hari and discovery.It was very cheap accommodation 864RP for 8 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel is located in the famous village of Legian, a pleasent 10 minute drive from the airport, 4 minute walk (100 meters) from the world famous sunset beach of Kuta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Zenrooms and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sayang Maha Mertha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Bali/Legian