All reviews rooftop pool across the road pool man seminyak beach street noise friends staying location is great great bed rain shower any requests shower head shopping and restaurants beach front gym balcony massage bali
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Good value for money, only one drawback, the pool is on the roof. But the advantage of that is that there is no one around. You can walk to most restaurants and shops in the area. I rented a scooter and there is free parking below.Staff is also very friendly.

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 26 October 2017

We had a few problems with the hotel starting with our pick up organised from the airport not turning up until we eventually got a taxi. On our last night the electric went off at 4am plus the AC with only the electric restored after complaining in the morning. I also found it very strange that the hotel is ran in departments as any request was met by...we will need to contact maintenance, we will need to contact housekeeping etc. I always thought that when you have a request the front desk says yes or no before talking to the different areas. We also asked for a room to shower and change in on our last afternoon which was again met by ...let me phone someone... then a firm no we don't do that?? Eventually I asked for somewhere just to change and shower and the front desk contacted the spa who agreed we could use the facility there. Why didn't the front desk know this anyway?? The pool on our last day was being serviced during the day so out of action without letting any guests know.Why this could not have been done after 6pm the previous night then through the night when it is not needed is beyond me.
Anyway to their credit they apologised for the no show of the car and arranged a return journey back to the airport and they allowed us to stay in the room (minus AC) till 2pm to shower and change. The rooms are fabulous, very clean and the beds with the pillows extremely comfortable. Breakfast is ok and on a set menu basis, the pool is really nice (when it can be used) and the hotel is in an excellent position near Double Six beach.
We enjoyed our stay and would probably stay again if they can run a smooth ship and eradicate the problems.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went for a 1 hour massage today but were very disappointed. The masseuse poked and prodded as if they didn't quite know what to do. We both felt worse afterwards. Was close to our motel but will be going back to the old faithful Grandmas from now on.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Stayed in Hotel in October and found the reviews of this establishment a bit off track. When I booked this Hotel I got in on a sale price so value for money I can not knock any aspect of my stay staff were great and very attentive to any requests. There are quite a few young staff members so from what I can tell the hotel invests in training the staff from a starting point.
As for Breakfast complaints, This can be a low pax hotel so they keep losses to a minimum and for the price range it is on par. From what I could make each morning was more than adequate for a good meal to start the day.
Gym/Spa area is excellent with a large size gym with more than adequate weights (Dumbells no Barbells) plus cable weight setup. Spa has very good pricing.
Pool area is great no swimup bar but the bar is opposite and staff very attentive to bring you your drinks whilst sunbaking..
Rooms are larger than most hotels offer in this price range, the balcony doors offer double galzing so once shut it adequately shuts outside noise. Bathrooms has a weird shower position but hat's all I could find.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 October 2017

I am an experienced and frequent traveller. This would rate as one of the worst hotels i have stayed at in recent years. The room was fine, but everything else around the hotel was terrible.
The breakfasts were meagre , poor quality, and badly laid out - No atmosphere.
The internet connection in the rooms dropped out all the time and was virtually useless
the staff would only give one access card per room - why? This was a major inconvenience for us. We asked for a second card,and were declined. Each time one of us asked for the door to be opened as the other was out we were quizzed as to where the key was - ridiculous.
The hotel is located right next to the beach, yet would not give towels to be used on the beach!!

I don't often write reviews, but we had such a terrible experience I don't wish it on others.
VH

Room Tip: The garden view is a joke. Unless you want and can afford a sea view in this hotel, dont go
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple