“Try the Hamburger - Yummy”
Review of Fat Bowl

Fat Bowl
Ranked #47 of 266 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: Southwestern, Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 25 February 2017

My girlfriend and I have heard so much about Fat Bowl and the amazing $25 Hamburger, so we decided to try it.

My gosh, what a burger. It is huge, it would feed 4 adults easy. It is the size of two dinner plates easy.

You dont have to wait long for the 1 kilo of meat burger. When it arrives people come from everywhere to one look at the size and two take a photo.

This burger not only looks amazing it is beautiful. It melts in your mouth. I decided not to eat the roll as it was too filling and just ate the burger and it was delicious. We only ate just under half, and asked to take it with us and we gave it to the homeless people on our way home.

After attempting to eat this burger, we then spotted Sticky Date Pudding on the menu and I will say we did order it. It was well worth it, only thing I would say is I would have liked two scoops of ice cream, the pudding was fresh and very tasty, the sauce was the vest I have tasted.

Drinks at Fat Bowl go down very nice as well.

Great family place. Staff very friendly, excellent english.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,442)

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Oh we totally over ordered because how
Can you choose just one item when the menu is jam packed with delicious selections!

Try it all you won't be disappointed

We got 3 starters 3 mains and 2 Bintangs and came to cheap cheap $55

Food is fantastic staff are so tentative and lovely - a Bali visit must!!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

We were recommended to try this restaurant by friends.
What a let down.
From the outside looks good but that's when our dramas started.
I must add before I start that I have reviewed many restaurants all over the world and pride myself on being fair
I also add that I have owned 2 restaurants before retiring so know the value of good service
On arrival we were seated and placed our orders.
We did not partake in the giant Burgers they serve.
Drinks came after we had to call the staff for service.
We had entrees which we specifically stated were to come out first followed by the main meals.
After about 45 minutes we though we might have been forgotten and again had to ask the staff re our meals.
After another 10 minutes just as we were about to walk out out came the meals and entrees all together.
There was Thai fish cakes for entrée for one which were dry and tasteless.
The other entrée dishes were much the same.
Three had the Penne Lamb Shank.
Well, this dish consisted of penne and a few small gristly bits of something which was inedible.No Lamb Shank,misleading.
The other had small burgers which were just average.Bowls of chips small and dry.
I can say that in each case it was not enjoyable.
All the time not a staff member in sight even though the restaurant was not very busy.
The only time we did get service was when we had to call someone over.
The only time we had a semblance of service was when the bills were delivered.
We paid for the meals and drinks only and did not pay their service tax much to their protests..
I again believe I am always very fair and balanced when reviewing but in this case unless they can greatly improve their service and meals they will surcumb to the competition and just be another stastic in a short time.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

We thought we would give the Far Bowl ago what a mistake that was there was 6 of us so we gave our order only to wait over an hour for our entree to come, this came and so did our main course. The meat was tough and so was the chicken when we said something about this they really didn't want to know. Try somewhere else if I were you

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I popped in for a few drinks and a light meal. We had the Peking duck pancakes and the satay trio! Highly recommend a visit. One of the people on a table near us had the mega burger - looked great!