“STAY CLEAR FROM THIS PLACE!!!!”

Adventure Oasis Water Park
Ranked #23 of 46 things to do in Independence
Reviewed 1 August 2015

This is not the 1st time we have had a bad experience at this place... I wish I could give it NO stars!!! It seems every time we go it gets worse & worse!!!! The lifeguards are LAZY!!!! Some kid jumped off the diving board with sunglasses on & they(sunglasses) fell to the bottom & a lifeguard & a manger decided it would be a good idea to challenge the kids in line to jump off the diving board & go to the bottom(12 ft) to get the glasses.. Well my son was one of the kids.. He came over to me & I noticed his eye were bloodshot so I went to make a complaint.. 1st manger just stood there with a stupid look on her face. 2nd manger same thing he just stood there. 3rd manager(Cindy the head manger) stood there & could careless... Not 1 of the mangers asked if he was okay or even asked to see who the lifeguard or manager was.. One of the lifeguards sitting in the chair by the diving board just started off into space(looking the opposite direction) the whole time she sat there, the lifeguards that walked around the pool just stood there while kids were jumping into the pool on other kids heads, a kid dived in the 5ft head 1st & he hit his head on the bottom & my kids had to help him out because the lifeguards were not paying attention, the lifeguards at the slides were not paying attention & kid was hurt there also... Needless to say this is not a place you want to take your kids!!! It's not safe & it's ran by IDIOTS!!!! I will never return to this garbage place & I highly suggest if you read this post you shouldn't either!! It could be your child that gets hurt & their careless staff will look the other way... I so hope no child loses their life there!!!

7  Thank ECarullo

Reviewed 13 July 2015

Not my favorite place. Lee's Summit has a very similar waterpark. I would rather drive the extra 15 minutes to go there.

3  Thank zvacations
Reviewed 26 June 2015

This is our favorite water park in the Kansas City area. It has something for everyone age 0-100. A great kiddie area, fun slides, a lazy river and a nice swimming/diving pool.

1  Thank rekneebeanie
Reviewed 5 June 2015

We love going here because it is taken care of. It's a great place to take your family for a day of swimming. They have things to do for all ages.