“Among the best meals we've had in Bali!”

Warung Dapur Kapulaga
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Sidemen
Reviewed 21 March 2018

This little warung in Sidemen is worth seeking out - the waitstaff were particularly friendly and kind, ensuring that I had a meal which I could enjoy, given my range of food restriction. The meal was made from scratch, perfectly spiced and delicious...and, if that wasn't enough, when we were finished, we were presented with a specially made dessert which I could enjoy! As if Sidemen weren't already a lush hillside heaven, now we have one more reason to dream of our return...

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Amazing food, my mouth is watering just thinking of it! Can I go back?
Had typical indonesian food and I totally recommend it!
Thanks for the desert!
Just a bit slow...

Reviewed 8 February 2018

The food here was absolutely delicious. We both had a vegetarian dish and the flavor was great. The woman working there was the sweetest person and we also got a free dessert as a thanks for visiting. Definitely would come back.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We really liked eating here, it was an extension of the house as per the style of most warungs in Sidemen. Really good chicken satay and gado gado, and they gave us a complimentary dessert of pineapple fritter afterwards. Felt like we had a private restaurant as nobody else was around, probably due to the volcano scare. Very sweet and friendly staff, a must visit in Sidemen.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Dined here twice while staying in Sidemen, and really enjoyed the natural flavours in all the dishes. Spring rolls are excellent, hand made and delicious pastry. The pork rib was my favourite, and the chicken betutu. The tea I had both mint, and the next day I had ginger, they were really tasty and suited the relaxed atmosphere. Staff were such friendly and beautiful people. Highly recommend!