We decided to stay at this hotel based on TripAdvisor reviews - it was ranked 1/618 hotels when we booked and was owned by Le Meridien. By the time we arrived, Pan Pacific had taken it over and as far as I could tell is was still deserving of its high ranking. Our room was a standard room overlooking the golf course, and I loved being tucked away somewhere quiet with a picturesque walk to the restaurants and swimming pools. Because we had a top floor room, we had a vaulted ceiling which gave an extra sense of space. The room was lovely with plenty of room for comfortable chairs and coffee table. The bed was firm and the bathroom perfect - separate marble shower, very clean and up to date.
The hotel has lovely gardens and spectacular views of the ocean. The view of the Hindu temple from the reception area is unforgetable - it can be reached at low tide only.The restaurants were good and the breakfast was fairly standard for a large tourist hotel. I particularly enjoyed the fruit juice which was prepared specially for each individual guest. The swimming pool is comprised of many interconnecting pools and the chairs are spread out around the various pools, allowing a sense of privacy - rather than a long string of chairs packed closely together. The water slide is fantastic fun - seems to go for miles!
I would definitely stay here again - great value, fabulous location (particularly if you enjoy golf) and well trained staff with typically generous Balinese hospitality. We stayed at two other places - the Grand Hyatt and Ungasan Bay Villas, Jimbaran. Both were very good, but somehow I preferred the Nirwana.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a flawless getaway in paradise against the dramatic backdrop of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot Temple and the Indian Ocean.Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort unveiled a brand new experience for guests with a US$10 million refurbishment of its 278 guest rooms including luxury suites and villas, restaurants, bars and event spaces completed in 2011. The renewed resort, complemented by the uncomplicated service and premium offerings synonymous with the Pan Pacific brand, will enable guests to enjoy enriching and unrivalled experiences.Experience the best location to enjoy a remarkable sunset in Bali with dramatic views of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot temple, Indian Ocean, rice paddies, Greg Norman golf course and lush tropical gardens. In the resort, you can enjoy cycling around the resort grounds and the Bali countryside, a sunset walking experience with 103 hectares manicured gardens, spa indulgence at the Bale with endless view of the Indian Ocean, exquisite culinary offerings, relax by the three-tiered swimming pools with a 54-metre water slide, and many more activities awaits you. Complimentary shuttle service to Kuta and Seminyak is also provided.Children staying in the resort will be able to enjoy a wide-range of kid-friendly activities and experiences such as; painting, Balinese dancing, jungle gym, tennis, golf, Wii video games at Kids Club and Family Rooms or even join the fun environment activity of baby sea turtle release at the resort beach.Recently, Nirwana Bali Golf Club at Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort received prestigious recognition as Asia’s 10 Most Elite Golf Courses by FORBES Travel Guide, voted 100 Best Golf Course outside the US (no 66) and No 1 Golf Course in Indonesia by Golf Digest-US and Indonesia’s Leading Golf Resort (2010, 2011, and 2012) and Indonesia’s Leading Spa Resort (2012) by World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly so you can book your Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Hotel Tabanan
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort Tabanan