Panorama Accommodations Nuwara Eliya
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rising Lion Inn(Nuwara Eliya)
Winter Cottage(Nuwara Eliya)
View Hotel
Mount View Hotel(Nuwara Eliya)
  • Restaurant
Elia Hills Hotel(Nuwara Eliya)
Windsor Hotel(Nuwara Eliya)
View Hotel
The Hill Town Cottage(Nuwara Eliya)
Midky Hotel(Nuwara Eliya)
View Hotel
The Hill Club(Nuwara Eliya)
  • Breakfast included
The Grand Hotel(Nuwara Eliya)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbus stationone nightplace to staysri lankaon arrivala great stayguest househostsguesthousenuwarateahillella
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Way up high, quiet and peaceful. Super friendly owner. Clean and great shower. An easy walk down to one of the main streets, and the local pub with reasonably priced beers.
Breakfast wasn't the greatest.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Decent room for a good price in a quiet area and walking distance from the city centre (15min).
On arrival a warm welcome from the man running the place. This man makes me giving this place an excellent since he put so much love and care in the service, breakfast and information. Nothing to complain about. Everything was wonderful!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2018

I would say the only positive thing about this hotel is its location, but unfortunately it can't outbalance all drawbacks that we faced with.
We've arrived at ~1.00 a.m. as warned in advance. Receptionist was very displeased and grumbled all the time during our check in. It was very cold in the room. The only way to get warm was hot water. It was ok in the night, but in the morning electricity just was over with hot water exactly in the moment when my girlfriend stayed in the bathroom with lathered head.
Towels and badclothes were awfully dirty, somebody's hair were everywhere.
Finally the same man tried to cheat us on price calculation for a couple hundred rupies.
I would not like to thicken but think twice to stay here.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2018

We stayed here for one night on the way between Kandy and Ella. The checkin process was very smooth. The whole crew of guys there were really friendly and helpful. They didn't let us carry our own luggage, had tea waiting on arrival, and always jumped to help out or answer a question. They even let us borrow their umbrella for a quick hike. We had the best room on the property with an incredible view. The only issue was a lack of hot water, but we encountered this in many properties in Sri Lanka.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

The story is the owner who is very kind and generous and has a well to help in anything you may want.
I had a money trouble in Nuwara Eliya, when he noticed that while I was paying for the stay, he drove all the way to bus station to refund me some money .. and he insisted to give me alomst the half of the charge back..then he bought me snacks for the road..
Seriously I had never seen any accommodation this generous and nice..

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple