Staybridge Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$107
Staybridge.com
Baymont by Wyndham Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hotels.com
Book now, pay at stay
US$97
US$85
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$100
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$107
HIExpress.com
All Seasons Lodge(Hot Springs)
Book now, pay at stay
US$60
Country Inn Lake Resort(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$105
US$95
Alpine Inn(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$70
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfree laundrysmall kitchendvd playerking suiteenjoyed our staybed was comfortabledishwashermattresspettrack
Reviewed 24 September 2012

This hotel should be ranked number 1. The front desk clerk was friendly and helpful and honored my request for a first floor room. The room was a great size for one person or a couple. It was spotless and smelled great. The internet was wonderful and the TV worked great. Not wanting to drive out for dinner, I asked the front desk clerk for a suggestion of a place that delivered and he gave me a menu for a Chinese place. The food was great. Checkout was equally easy and the desk clerk was equally accommodating. This hotel is in a great location, but is also on a hill away from the main road noise. You can't go wrong staying here.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the entrance are quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank ppwillme1
CandlewoodSuites3404, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2012

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking your valuable time to post your review.

We are happy that you were pleased with the accomodations and the service you recieved during your recent stay with us.

We appreciate every review.

Our hope is that you will be visiting Hot Springs and Candlewood Suites again in the near future.

Again, thank you.

Paula Driver
Candlewood Suites

Reviewed 4 September 2012

My family had to stay a couple of nights at the Candlewood Suites in Hot Springs due to our home having some water damage. The young lady at the front desk (Bell) was super nice. She was very helpful making our stay a home away from home. We felt like part of a family while we were there. Also, the young lady that checked us out (Hona?) was just as kind and friendly. We just loved our room and we will plan to stay again soon. Thanks so much!

Room Tip: Just tell Bell what you are looking for and she will do her best to get you the room you need.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank rmk_1112
CandlewoodSuites3404, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2012

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your favorable response to your recent stay a Candlewood Suites in Hot Springs.

We certainly appreciate that you took the time to respond to the survey.

The management team and all employees strive to accomplish guest satisfaction in all areas, and we will make every effort to ensure that we exceed your expectations.

Hopefully, you will be visitng Hot Springs again in the near future and we look forward to seeing you then.

Thanks again.

Paula Driver

Reviewed 22 August 2012

We stay at Candlewood Suites because we have a small dog who likes to travel with us. We have stayed at several Candlewoods with her. I would like to say upon first impressions it was great. Very clean. Staff on night shift very accomadating. The Pool & Social areas were clean at all times. We met 2 other couples & some others who choose to grill. We had a blast & met some good friends. The night shift gentlemen kept the pool opened for us 1 hr later than posted. John the pool guy always had a Good Morning I just had a problem with my trash. I just wanted to empty after 4 days. Read the sign in the room & followed directions could not find can. Went to front desk they did tell me where it was located. Went down again. No Trash can. I guess at that point I could have found a green box. But, once again I went to front desk. At this point they treated me like what r u talking about. I don't want your trash. I asked them to show me where it was.Blonde girl wanted no part of it so other gentlemen showed me where to put it. Walking to it & him not finding a place for my trash "Oh I guess your right" Yes, Point Proven. I'm the customer. Do you really have to tell your guest where the garbage goes? 3 times. Walk with your trash.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cjhardy2
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2012

Dear cjhardy2,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your thoughts regarding your experience on your recent stay. I'm happy to hear our convenient location suited your needs. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. However, I'm sorry our hotel did not live up to your expectations and regret you were not satisfied with the service you received from our front desk staff and housekeeping services. I have taken note of your valuable comments and rest assured, these will be used to monitor and improve the quality and services we offer to our guests.

We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHG Care

Reviewed 27 July 2012

We checked in on Thursday afternoon and there was a little problem with the room but they fixed it right away and our whole stay was great. Housekeeping swapped out our towels for us daily as we were in and out of the pool and went to the waterpark. We stayed in mid July 2012 and the weather was great as were the staff here at Candlewood. We are going back in 2 weeks for a concert and staying here again!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
CandlewoodSuites3404, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2012

Dear Recent Guest:

Thank you for your nice comments concerning Candlewood Suites in Hot Springs.

We appreciate your review and will make every effort to meet and exceed your expectations in the future.

We are looking forward to seeing you again!

Paula Driver, Director of Sales

Reviewed 26 July 2012

My family and I decided to take a quick summer trip before school starts back and chose to make Candlewood our hotel of choice. Upon entering the room, I was not impressed. The room was fairly small for 2 girls, 14 and 11 years old, and mom and dad so I called the front desk and asked if we could be moved to a bigger room and that I didn't mind paying the difference in price if any. At first I thought this may be a problem because they looked pretty booked. The lady at the front desk was extremely nice and said she would check and call me back. Within 15 minutes, we were onto another suite. VERY PLEASED. The room was a nice size, very clean and "homey" feeling. We would definitely stay here again. From the staff who were very nice and accomodating, to the cleanliness of the room, to the on-site 24/7 day convenience store, "The Cupboard", my family and I were extremely pleased and comfortable. And it's also only about 5 miles from Magic Springs which was the purpose for our vacation here.
Thank you Candlewood Staff. I will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Tami L
CandlewoodSuitesHS, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2015

Ernest, B