Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$100
US$105
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$99
Staybridge Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$107
Baymont by Wyndham Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$99
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$107
Country Inn Lake Resort(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$110
All Seasons Lodge(Hot Springs)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$60
Alpine Inn(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$70
Orbitz.com
All reviewssports bar restaurantboat dockhotel restaurantan older hotelmemorial day weekendnice roomprivate balconywould stay againtrip to hot springsbalconiespetconferenceoaklawntrack
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Booked the Clarion Resort on the Lake for a one night getaway with my wife. The A/C in our first room did not work, no big deal, we switched rooms. The A/C in the second room worked, but not well. The building in general shows a lot of signs of age. Although the room was relatively clean, the furniture was in dire need of upgrading and full-size beds in a "resort", instead of queens is unacceptable. The carpet in the hallways is worn, stained and disgusting. I can go on, but you get the picture. I would not be object if this were a $50 budget motel, but for over $100, I expect much more.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Holiday Inn Exp... H, General Manager at Clarion Resort on the Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

We appreciate you staying with us and for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your stay! We are happy to announce that very soon our property will be going through a complete top-to-bottom renovation to address these issues and we are excited to have you come back and stay with us to see those changes on your next visit!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Average room, restaurant on site, big outdoor pool right on Lake Hamilton. Beautiful evening poolside last night for Saturday live music til Labor Day. Lakes are for fisherman or water sport lovers. Many restaurant close by. I would stay here again. Room was quiet...I was on 6th floor...rooms have balconies a definate plus.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Even tho the staff was nice & having the bar & grill (Classics) next door, their food was good & inexpensive. I was not happy with the room. Paying $170 a night, all I paid for was the view of the lake, the ceiling in room had crakes all in it, there was a half inch gap under door leading to balcony where the AC unit was draining that u had to step through the water to go out on by next morning it had came through door & had carpet soaked. Bathroom way to small. I had paid for 2 nights ended up only staying 1, 4 days later still waiting for $170 to be put back on my account

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Met my sister for a 4th weekend , gad a fireworks show ,Wich was nice from are balcony . Rooms were large and clean nice electric outlets for sleep apnea rooms at microwave refrigerator and the coffee maker , staff very nice , Hotel also has bar and restaurant on premises !!!!!

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Decent place to stay. Pool is nice with an 8 feet deep end. The restaurant attached to the hotel has an awesome cheeseburger. No continental breakfast though. Nightly rate could be a little lower for the room quality. Nothing great just a typical room.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family